weird U2 related stuff on TV...sorta

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Discoteque

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Don't know how many of you are: a) home on a Friday night; and b) watching CBS...but there's an interesting show on right now called "Breaking the News" with all these well-known newsmen and women, telling about their most interesting moments pursuing news stories.

So what gets mentioned are: El Salvador, Sarajevo, and the destruction of the Berlin wall...and all the footage shown was from the same times that U2/Bono/Ali had been in each of these places at the very same time...it was very frightening footage, and to think that they were right *there* at that time...wow...really scary.
frown.gif
frown.gif

BTW, has anyone seen Bill Carter's "Miss Sarajevo"?

Cool Disco!
I don't really have anything to contribute, but I just didn't want no one to reply to your post cause you are so funny.
Hey, you know what? I bought the best thing ever! I found a little plush MuskOx! And the best thing is when you squeeze his tummy he says "Hi, I'm manly!"
God, I laughed for about half an hour in the store and I kept making him say "hi, I'm manly at people on the street at the way home!"
I'll post a pic of him if i can later.
Love, Bluey and Manly the Muskox.

------------------
A U2 Haiku:
Bono sings loud at me
Many lights reflect off shades
Prance! Stocky man, prance!
- Blueeyes

*tumbleweed*

I'm so confused.
biggrin.gif
I don't believe I know what a musk ox is. Set Manly up with Bono Sox and take pics, Bluey, you silly goose.
smile.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
"What you don't have you don't need it now, What you don't know you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

"You give me something to sleep to at night" ~Michelle Branch~

OH MY GOD Bluey, that is SO flippin FUNNY!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
MANLY THE MUSK OX!! Do they actually have musk oxen up in Canada, EH??? I swear, only you could find something that illogical and wacky, just for pure PLEBA enjoyment!
smile.gif
hehehe...

Where on earth did you find it? Yes, by ALL means, post a pic of Manly baby...but, like Mona, I think a group shot of Manly with Edge and Bono Sox would be a total hoot!
biggrin.gif

Speaking of wacky, I made a new Pleba tag! Go to my website, and click on U2 Wackiness!, it should be the first tag showing (hopefully).

DiScOoOoOo
--- http://community.webshots.com/user/gudagirl

Pleba makes your ass wide, LOL!! I love your page and that tag is hilarious!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
'listen as hope and peace try to rhyme' -*POP*

"Irish people are like Texans" -Bono, 4-3-01

What would Jesus Not do?

duh!! I forgot to reply to the topic, lol! I saw that program(i'm one of those ppl at home on a friday watching CBS
biggrin.gif
)
As I watching it I started to remember how B.F described all that stuff in the book 'U2 at the end of the world' It is really scary stuff.

------------------
'listen as hope and peace try to rhyme' -*POP*

"Irish people are like Texans" -Bono, 4-3-01

What would Jesus Not do?

Back
Top Bottom