Weird stories, Come share them!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adamswildhoney

ONE love, blood, life
Okay I have got a weird and reallife story to tell you guys. My mom was just telling me this story and it made me laugh so hard that I had to share it with you guys!

Story:

My mom used to work w/ trouble kids at Live Oak school, which is for anyone who has problems with school or with anything. Well anyways this one day my moms friend was going to check on her student that was in the chicken coup, well as she was getting closer, she could hear the chickens freakin out and her student moaning and saying ouch and stuff. Well when she open the door she saw the unthinkable

THE KID WAS :censored:IN A CHICKEN!

:lmao:

okay i prolly told some pple about this but i had to tell it again because it is one of the sickest and perverted, yet absolutely hillarious storie I have ever heard!

I have a weird creepy story...:shifty:

When I was at university, I loved going for walks, especially at night. It was a small town...so nice and peaceful...so I'd gather a group of friends (2 other gals and 2 guys), and we'd go walking. One night, they were all busy studying, so I went for a walk by myself. Necole and Audrey (the two gals) told me to take my cell phone with so that they could call me if they finished studying so I could go back and get them.

I got off campus and was in the neighborhood right off the north side...it's pretty run down but nice and quiet. I walked for awhile, but then I noticed there was a guy about 50 feet behind me. There was a bar nearby, so I figured he was walking home. But everytime I turned a corner and walked a ways, I'd glance back and see him. I started getting freaked out, so I kept turning and taking weird paths, and he still followed. I remembered I had my phone, but I didn't want him to see me on it. I didn't want to call the cops in case I was just being paranoid, so I tried to call my two guy friends, but they didn't answer. I tried calling Necole and Audrey, but their phone was busy.

I kept trying to call them back every few minutes, but it was still busy, and my cell phone battery was getting low. I tried every number I knew on campus, but nobody answered. I finally remembered the number for the gals who roomed next door to me...but I didn't like them very much, so I told them to go across the hall and make Necole and Audrey hang up their phone. That worked, and I finally got through to them and whispered what was happening. I told them to meet me at the bottom of the hill at the north end of campus (I had been afraid he'd make a move when I got back to campus).

Stupid me though...I dropped my cell phone. I looked back at the guy, and he stopped walking...then he started running towards me! I grabbed my phone and started runnin' as fast as I could. However, I tripped over a crack in the sidewalk, fell, and hurt my ankle (can we get anymore horror movie cliche than that?!?!).

So I look up and there's the guy...and I just start crying my eyes out. I finally just said, "Don't hurt me."

He looked at me and said, "I'm not going to hurt you. I just wanted to teach you a listen. Women should never walk alone at night." Then he turned around and walked away.

I got up and limped as quick as I could back towards campus. When I got to the nearby bridge, my friends were running across it towards me. They helped me back to the dorm, and I've never walked alone at night again. I still wonder what that guy's intentions really were...if that was all he was doing or if he changed my mind when he saw I'd been talking on my phone.

On a lighter note.............

One time, at that same school, I was really drunk coming back from a frat party and didn't want to walk up the stairs. So I made a snow sculpture shaped like a bed (it looked really good to me in my condition!) and settled in for the night. My friends had to dig me out. :silent:

Yeah...one of my finer moments...:D

Bonochick said:

One time, at that same school, I was really drunk coming back from a frat party and didn't want to walk up the stairs. So I made a snow sculpture shaped like a bed (it looked really good to me in my condition!) and settled in for the night. My friends had to dig me out. :silent:

:laugh: :lmao:

Bonochick said:

OMG! That is too funny! :lmao: but your other story is scary :( It reminded me of a story that I read some where on the internet that some lil girl was using IM and she was told some ex-cop guy, who was pretending to be a kid, where her softball practice was or whatever, and he came to the practice and told her that she shouldn't give out information like that. There is more to the story, but it's early and I'm only on my second of coffee and I can't remember it. Anyway creepy stuff.

Ok....I think this is one of those urban legends.....anyhoo...here it goes
A girl had a bachelorette party which had a male stripper.
She let him dance on her?.she fondled him etc?
Next the next morning, she woke up to find her eye puffed up, crusty and completly shut !!!
The following day was her wedding day! She went to the docter and found out that a crab ?eeooooo-----ate her optic nerve and she would be blind for life !!!! The stripper had crabs and one got under finger nail.
Any how, don?t know much about crabs/lice- I don?t think they can do that kind of damage but I like tell this story to every person I know is going to a bachelor/ette party?see but do not touch!!!!
:eek: :huh: :ohmy:

Well, I've got a weird/amusing story...

A few years ago my family took three friends and I up to Sault Ste. Marie, Canada. We were going to ride the train up there (the name escapes me at the moment) for the day. My mom and I were in one car with my friends and my brother and my dad were in the other. So anyway, we get to the Michigan/Ontario border and the people checking out the cars made my dad and brother come inside the building. So my mom pulled over and went in too, basically saying, "What the hell are you doing?!" I don't even remember why they were stopped, but my friends and I started calling my brother Sven after that...he's got really blond hair and he's light complected...I mean, did they think he was an illegal immigrant or what? :lol:

I went to college with a girl whose boyfriend was in the rescue squad. He told us that there was this really fat guy who had a bar of soap in a jar, and he was so fat he had to jump from a standing postion into the tub, and when he did, the jar got stuck up his butt! He called the ambulance to get it out! :laugh:

He had an even worse story about an old lady and a pickle but :censored:

During my freshman year of college, my roommate had a friend who had a roommate who had something pierced...um...well...where the sun don't shine, I guess you'd say...I guess with that there you're supposed to get off just by walking...??? :ohmy:

This really did happen to me and I can't get the truth out of my parents!!!

I was a little kid and it was Easter morning.
I went out on my front porch to see get my basket from the Easter bunny and it wasn't there yet.........so I went and woke up my brother. We came back downstairs and walked by the front door and all of a sudden someone knocked on it!!!
I glanced at the door just quick enough to see a white furry hand knocking!!!!!! So I Got scared!!!!!! THE FOOKIN' EASTER BUNNY WAS AT MY HOUSE!! I startes screaming and my parents ran into the living room...........anyhoo.........the point is..............
THE EASTER BUNNY KNOCKED ON MY FRONT DOOR. :eek:
The thing is, it couldn't have been my parents...they were right there......so who the fook knocked on the door!?!?!??!
I have asked for years and years now, and they say they know who or "what" was knocking but won't tell me.
They say when I have kids, they will reveal the truth.

BUT I SWEAR ON ANYTHING I SAW A WHITE HAND KNOCK.
:crack: :coocoo: :crack: :eek:
I'll be telling my therapist this someday:der:

wertsie said:
During my freshman year of college, my roommate had a friend who had a roommate who had something pierced...um...well...where the sun don't shine, I guess you'd say...I guess with that there you're supposed to get off just by walking...??? :ohmy:

O_O Remember the girl that was in the lobby (or whatever it was) of the tattoo place when we went back for your appointment? Yeah, she was looking into....ehm, that.
*shudder* did we really need to see diagrams? (survey says: NO!)

Heh heh

When I was about 4 or 5, our neighbors bought a goat. (Yes, we live in the country). One day, the goat got out of his fence and started to pull clothes off everyone's clotheslines. A while later, this other neighbor across the road came up the road towards our house carrying my Mom's bra...and he quietly said to her, "Mary Anne, I've thought about all the women on this road and I think this belongs to you."

Hahahahaha...

Ultraviolet Light said:

O_O Remember the girl that was in the lobby (or whatever it was) of the tattoo place when we went back for your appointment? Yeah, she was looking into....ehm, that.
*shudder* did we really need to see diagrams? (survey says: NO!)

:lol: :yes: That's what I THOUGHT she was talking about! She was saying something like, "Do you need to shave the area beforehand?" :barf:

Back
Top Bottom