weird!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheWho4Life

Rock n' Roll Doggie
How long has the book, U2 Show: The Art of Touring, been out? I walked into borders last night and there it was right out in the open! I bout died when i seen it! oh god it's beautiful, I'm gonna ask for it for xmas :D

Oh and then today when i got home from my bro's house, I walked into my bedroom and there was a newspaper page with a huge pic of U2 on it! One of my parents must have seen it in the newspaper and stole ot for me :) I think its from their work... oh its such a gorge pic :) Scared the crap out of me though when i turned on my leght and seen it sittin there lol.

Some weird U2 things have been happening to me lol :) and it's great! :hyper:

book sbeen out for a month or so now (early october)
i got the same idea as you - parents are giving it to me for christmas :D

I hope to get this for Christmas...last year I got in trouble for getting U2 Live and Propaganda for myself so I'm holding off for now...but it IS beautiful.

Aww Canada gets double fucked!

First we haven't gotten that book yet. BP himself told me at the Into the Heart fest that their supplier in the Uk was having issues shipping. We're SUPPOSED to be getting it this week or next.

Second. I just found out today that we aren't getting the limited Edition Boxset till NEXT week cause some dumbass within Universal made the decision not to honour any of the Canadian orders right now cause not enough copies have been made to day.
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

Hopefully I'll be getting that book for Christmas as well.

There's so much U2 stuff going on right now - they are everywhere. I love it!!

Back
Top Bottom