Wee Hoo! More pics to caption!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Echo

War Child
3Q19951.jpg

WL82644.jpg

[This message has been edited by Echo (edited 11-06-2001).]

BONO: Edge! Hey Edge! Hey....EDGE! Lookit, lookit, lookit me...I'm playing the piano! Hey Edge, hey...lookit...

EDGE: Oooooh...the llllliiiiight....it's sooooo pretttttyyyyyyy....*is entranced like deer in headlights*
3Q19951.jpg

BONO: *wonders* Where is everyone? Why won't anyone come play with me? It's so quiet back here...I'm soooo looooonnnnelllllyyyyyy....

LARRY: *giggling cos he put glue on Bono's seat* SNICKER, SNERK, GUFFAW!
WL82644.jpg

[This message has been edited by Discoteque (edited 11-06-2001).]

WL82644.jpg

Larry: Bono!!!!! Come back!!!!! Don't cry!!! Really...I don't think anybody even noticed that your fly was unzipped on stage all last night...

*tries to hold ba-* BWAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAA Except for every girl in the first 10 rows AT LEAST!!!

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

[This message has been edited by Bonochick (edited 11-07-2001).]

Edge: No really Mommy I didn't do it!!!! I swear ask Bono!
Bono: heh! Busteddddd!

3Q19951.jpg

Larry:*giggles* Hehe wait till Bono finds out that I recorded myself singing and put it in his walkman.
WL82644.jpg

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
www.angelfire.com/tx2/KITIYU2

Question from Caller:we want to know how he's maintained his youthful looks. we think he looks so much younger than the rest of the band

Larry:let me put it this way. Michael Jackson got the idea of the oxygen tent from me. and all this hanging out with monkeys and shit like that, it's all to do with that.

D&C: That's a funny story. How come you've managed to slow down the aging process?

LM: That's a good question. I think it's the healthy living. I do all the right things. It's all the creams. I don't know maybe it's in my Levi's.

Back
Top Bottom