Wedgie Poo Poo's New Addiction

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CatDubh

Refugee
4k87653.jpg

Oh well... No comment!! He promised he would wear that tee shirt, but I never believed he would!! HE DID!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Zooming in
Zooming out
Nothing I can't do without
A lens to see it all up close
Magnifying what no one knows
Never in company
Never alone
No car alarm
No cellular phone
- Adam Clayton / Passengers

***Sparky's Whore***

If I Didn't Have My Spoons, I'd Go Insane!

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's funny
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
I wish I knew how do do that and i'd stick "Cristy Boy" on one of Larry's shirts...tis only fair since I wore a Mullen Girl shirt ya know
wink.gif

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
www.angelfire.com/tx2/KITIYU2

Question from Caller:we want to know how he's maintained his youthful looks. we think he looks so much younger than the rest of the band

Larry:let me put it this way. Michael Jackson got the idea of the oxygen tent from me. and all this hanging out with monkeys and shit like that, it's all to do with that.

D&C: That's a funny story. How come you've managed to slow down the aging process?

LM: That's a good question. I think it's the healthy living. I do all the right things. It's all the creams. I don't know maybe it's in my Levi's.

I have a terrible feeling this post is going to attract a lot of copycat Photoshop whizzes....

------------------
*Echo* The Proud Owner of Animatronic Edge!

"Never argue with someone who buys ink by the gallon." -Tommy Lasorda

"Are you implying that I'm an internet slut?" -Bono

Bono-Man! An Epic Superhero Adventure http://www.geocities.com/bonogoestovegas

The Official PLEBA Glossary: Replacing Crippling Confusion With Mere Disorientation!
http://www.vodkatea.com/g/glossary.asp?gid=165

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

er, how are ya!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

icon10.gif

icon10.gif

Lol. Thats hilarious. I love it.

[This message has been edited by Jody (edited 11-12-2001).]

You are too funny my lurvig!!! Why didn't Bono wear mine? *hmprf*
wink.gif
wink.gif

Glad to still see you around!

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

"Hur er leget? Was it right? Hur ?r l?get?" ~ Bono tries to speak swedish in Stockholm. Hur ?r l?get? means How are you doing? by the way.

Originally posted by J-Tree:
don't you mean Cantu-Man?
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

HAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA YEEEEEEESSSSS!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
www.angelfire.com/tx2/KITIYU2

Question from Caller:we want to know how he's maintained his youthful looks. we think he looks so much younger than the rest of the band

Larry:let me put it this way. Michael Jackson got the idea of the oxygen tent from me. and all this hanging out with monkeys and shit like that, it's all to do with that.

D&C: That's a funny story. How come you've managed to slow down the aging process?

LM: That's a good question. I think it's the healthy living. I do all the right things. It's all the creams. I don't know maybe it's in my Levi's.

Originally posted by CatDubh:
4k87653.jpg

Oh well... No comment!! He promised he would wear that tee shirt, but I never believed he would!! HE DID!!!
biggrin.gif

I knew it!!!!! Cat is a closet Edgie luver!
wink.gif

------------------
"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

Originally posted by Mullen-Girl:
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's funny
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
I wish I knew how do do that and i'd stick "Cristy Boy" on one of Larry's shirts...tis only fair since I wore a Mullen Girl shirt ya know
wink.gif

don't you mean Cantu-Man?
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
it's only in your head you feel left out or looked down on

SlipStream Soul

Woo hoo, Cat!!!
biggrin.gif
I didn't realize you and Edgie were so, um, CLOSE! Great piccie!

Would love Edge to wear a shirt with a disco ball on it that says the same thing about MEEEE!!
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom