Wedding Photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mullen-Girl

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Hello my PLEBAn sistas and brothers :D It's been awhile since i've been here....very busy since my wedding :D :D Went very nice and i've never been happier :D I've got a few wedding photos to share with ya'll. If you're interested in seeing the photos give me your e-mail addy and i'll send em off to ya :D :D

:hugs:

Once again, congrats on your wedding - I'm glad to hear that you are happy! :happy:

I'm very curious :reject: and loooves weddings :yes: , so this is my mail: dhj@adslhome.dk

Looking forward to the pics - thanks! :D

Congradulations!

I'd love to see them. My addy is playthebluesedge at yahoo.com

Alrighty girls i've sent it your way :D

Thanks for the congrats :D :hug:

Who would have thought that I would have been married by now? LOL If you asked me like 3 years ago I would have told you you were crazy LOL

Hey, I got them! It looked like it was a beautiful wedding. I loved your dress! And again, congratulations. Thanks for sharing the pics of such a special day.

ylimeU2 said:
Hey, I got them! It looked like it was a beautiful wedding. I loved your dress! And again, congratulations. Thanks for sharing the pics of such a special day.

^^ Ditto! :yes:

You looked so beautiful :cute: - it must have been a wonderful day! :D

Thanks!

Thanks :D :D Yeah it was such a wonderful day...I was so nervous when I was waiting in the car and walking to the alter...my legs felt like mush and they were shaking nonstop LOL. I had to stop myself from busting out crying when my dad walked me to the alter cos he did...and then when we said our vows too I was like "don't cry!" LOL It was great...went too fast tho

Mullen-Girl said:
Thanks :D :D Yeah it was such a wonderful day...I was so nervous when I was waiting in the car and walking to the alter...my legs felt like mush and they were shaking nonstop LOL. I had to stop myself from busting out crying when my dad walked me to the alter cos he did...and then when we said our vows too I was like "don't cry!" LOL It was great...went too fast tho

Aw...:hug:.

I'd like to send another round of congratulations as well-so happy for you, and am glad to hear that everything went well. :D.

I'd definitely love to see the pictures-e-mail is angienic2001@yahoo.com :).

Angela

MG, I've sent you an email,don't know if you've gotten it tho.
I'd like to see your piccies too!!:hyper:

I thought they might have been on the same album as your honeymoon pics but apparently they are not

Alright girlies i'm sending ya the pictures! :D Sorry it's kinda late but I don't usually come on interference on the weekends cos the hubby is too busy doing ebay LOL :rolleyes:

Thank you for sharing your pics:D Everything was beautiful~from the church, to the flowers, to Mike and most definately you!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom