We met BONO and saw the guys last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by CatDubh:
Baybeeeee!!!!!! Wuv ewe!!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

WUV EWE THE MOSTEST SISTA

woooooooooo ok girlies i'll keep ya'll in mind...i'll tell him that PLEBA girls say hi...and stuff...lol we're off to buy some boots here in this little record shop then we're going to meet up with suzie and head to the stuuuuuuuuuudio
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Hopefully today they will go to Dockers too...ok Love you aaaaaaaaaall!!!!!

Btw We got our appartment last night *snort* shite we're lucky!!!! LOL...plus it's like 50 today and we're like wooooooo it's hot *snort* Ok i'm off byeeeeeeee

Originally posted by dsmith2904:
Question -- all of these band meetings and sightings are occuring at the dockside studio, true?

Mine happened at The Clarence... but I do know of one other at the studio!

Originally posted by Like O2:
Again, interference mommy's are you loving this or what?????

Yes, I'm loving it.... dangit - I wish I could get MY husband to put the baby to bed. :p

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

WOW!!!! That's great, MG
biggrin.gif
I'm DYING to meet em... you are so lucky. I wish you luck on meeting them again
wink.gif

------------------
-- Sara
the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind

We've seen them at the Studio at Hanover Quay...Yesterday we met up and went to the studio but Sam o'sullivan came out and told us that the last one had left 15 mins before we got there *sniiiiiiff* Meesh said that Sam wouldn't lie...so Mike and I are going back today but before they get to the studio...maybe we'll have more luck that way...hopefully we will be the only ones there *crosses fingers* I've got all the gear today too....SmoothCriminal Bear aka Snarly, shoebox and sign, pictures of bono and larry that I took, Walkers with Salt and Vinegar (bono's favourite Crisps (chips)), camera, marker...LOL

Btw they have this bench in front of the studio for the fans to sit while waiting and I already left my mark there LOL...Mike took a pic of it so if I waste my pics today then hopefully I will develop them tomorrow and post them here
biggrin.gif

Lovely, lovely story Mullen-Girl, thanks for sharing. I hope you and your friends get more of these close encounters
wink.gif
and don?t forget to report them!
smile.gif

Yes Like O2, Bono putting the baby to bed must be an adorable sight...awwwwwwww
biggrin.gif

OMD MG!!!
I'm so excited for you! *squeal*
I'm giddy over your story right now.
When you get anymore band encounters you must report them. I love hearing stories from people who met them.
smile.gif

Yay!!!

------------------
We're here for a good time not a long time.
--Bill Huber

This is one of the coolest things I've ever heard! You are so lucky!

I don't know if I'd want to get in the car with Bono driving if he can't get out of the garage, LOL! That was hilarious!

Okay, on second thought, if Bono offered me a lift somewhere, you better believe I'd take him up on it!

Hmmm...*checks savings to see if plane tickets are an affordable option right now*

------------------
"Don't find yourself in someone else."

Back
Top Bottom