We met BONO and saw the guys last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

been going 2 dublin for 17 years..never met them!!!!!!!

goin on sunday tho
smile.gif
eeeeeeee!

Cristy! So cool! Everyone else has already said what I was gonna say...

CONGRATS!!!

------------------
The whole wide world feels like a shrine to the worker bees, who stole it from God anyhow.
Lay it down, child
Lay it down, child
And walk into this room all made with love for you...

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

Originally posted by martha:
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*checks flight schedules to Dublin*

Me too.

MG that is so cool. LMAO at Bono crashing and Lardence speeding away. I'm sure you will get him next time.
Someone better give Edgie pie a great sloppy kiss for me.
OK I will just go and turn in to a green eyed monster now
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Jody:
OK I will just go and turn in to a green eyed monster now
biggrin.gif

LMAO!

There are quite a few green-eyed monsters running around here now
wink.gif

Cristy! You've created monsters! hehehe

------------------
The whole wide world feels like a shrine to the worker bees, who stole it from God anyhow.
Lay it down, child
Lay it down, child
And walk into this room all made with love for you...

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

i'm mild and green

unfortunately i'm NOT squeeky clean

*runs off to take shower*

CONGRATS!!! you guys deserved it! much luck in future stalkings, and POST PICS!!!

------------------
* love is blindness * i don't want to see * won't you wrap the night around me * take my heart * love is blindness * in a parked car * in a crowded street * you see your love made complete * the thread is ripping * the knot is sleeping * love is blindness * love is clockworks and cold steel * fingers to numb to feel * squeeze the handle * blow out the candle * love is blindness * love is blindness * i don't want to see * won't you wrap the night around me * o my love * blindness * a little death without mourning * no call and no warning * baby a dangerous idea * that almost makes sense* love is drowning in a deep well * all the secrets * and no one to tell * take the money * honey * love is blindness * love is blindness * i don't want to see * won't you wrap the night around me * o my love * blindness *

Wow... that's an incredible story!!!

I wish I'll meet Bono too... We're leaving pretty soon... on May 23th... but we'll be in Dublin June 7th through June 14th.

I'm really glad another PLEBA girl had such a great experience!!!

------------------
"Forgive me Father!"
- Bono on May 28th after rolling around with me :)

Originally posted by Melpop:
Wow... that's an incredible story!!!

I wish I'll meet Bono too... We're leaving pretty soon... on May 23th... but we'll be in Dublin June 7th through June 14th.

I'm really glad another PLEBA girl had such a great experience!!!

Best of luck Mel!
smile.gif

Melpop-I didn't know you were going! How awesome...but you better watch out for Ali...what if she saw the tape of you and her husband rolling on the floor...she might be a bit angry...
Report when you return, please!

Originally posted by Mrs.Clayton:
Melpop-I didn't know you were going! How awesome...but you better watch out for Ali...what if she saw the tape of you and her husband rolling on the floor...she might be a bit angry...
Report when you return, please!

LOL... I don't think she ever saw it... If she did... well... that might make me a tad unconfortable. I'd be like:"Hello... erm... I did nothing wrong... I have to go now".

Well, thanks for wishing me luck. I never thought I would roll with him... so maybe I'll meet him. If I do, I wonder if he'll recognize me. I think the first thing I'll tell him is:"So... what was all the rolling about?"

Be sure that I'll bring back lots of pics
smile.gif

------------------
"Forgive me Father!"
- Bono on May 28th after rolling around with me :)

Rockin'!!!!!!! Congrats MG, that is very very very cool. Congrats girl!!!!

Originally posted by Melpop:

Be sure that I'll bring back lots of pics
smile.gif

I know we can count on you for pics! I hope they'll be someone there to hold the camera when you and Bono pose!!

------------------
When you stop taking chances and stay where you sit you won't live any longer but it'll feel like it!

Originally posted by MissVelvetDress_75:

i love how i am always reading these encounters with him and that he takes time out of his busy schedule to talk to fans and to offer rides and such.

I know! I was just thinking that the other day, and that was before I read Cristy's tale. Seriously, WHAT is up with him offering random fans rides in his car? I've heard at least 3 different examples of this. I find it endearing, yet it worries me a little. lol

------------------
I used to think
As birds take wing
They sing through life so why can't we?

?Poetry doesn?t belong to those who write it; it belongs to those who need it.?

Originally posted by Mirrorball Girl:
I know! I was just thinking that the other day, and that was before I read Cristy's tale. Seriously, WHAT is up with him offering random fans rides in his car? I've heard at least 3 different examples of this. I find it endearing, yet it worries me a little. lol

I agree with you. It is nice, and I'd love it, but really it is dangerous. You never know who is weird or crazy, and you can't always judge a person from talking to them for five minutes. Me, being poor and not famous, would not give ANY stranger a ride. If I were rich I'd be even more wary. The world is just too messed up today.

Just the other day, my brother, who works for a computer firm, met an elderly lady in the parking lot. She looked helpless and was very nice, and begged for a ride across town. He thought, how dangerous could a withered elderly lady be?

As they drove on, she started discussing her ex-boyfriend in NYC many years ago, and how he broke her heart. Then she asked him if he had ever considered suicide. She then grabbed tight to the door handle and screamed that she would kill herself right there in the car if he made her get out. She demanded to be taken home with him, and became threatening with her purse and cane. He pulled over and forced her out of the car as she yelled threats the whole time. You can't really trust anyone these days, and the richer you are the more you have to lose.

Originally posted by Mirrorball Girl:

He knows that we can't control ourselves. Sometimes we have no choice but to walk to wherever Bono is. It is his fault and he feels bad! As he should.
tongue.gif
wink.gif

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O
MY
BONO

you are sooo lucky!!!
biggrin.gif

*thinks about switching on a plane to Dublin instead of Nuremberg when she stops at Amsterdam this summer* hehe

------------------
*~*Phuzzie*~*

*Owner of the BonoDoll*

"No, I will not do the snake dance for you!" ~ Bono after the post-Super Bowl party

WARNING: Insanity is highly contagious!

My U2 Site

U2: Rock's Hottest Tamales

Congrats on meeting Bono and seeing all the guys! I hope the next time you go to the studio you will get a ride from Bono! Better prepare yourself for his driving, though!
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Summer~Rain:
I agree with you. It is nice, and I'd love it, but really it is dangerous.

for him AND fans
wink.gif

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
Success is not about how much money you have, the size of your house, or who you know. It's all about how cool your pants are.

Doggone it I'd rather be in Dublin but my 1975 Pinto won't make it out of town. Ho hum.

------------------
I'm a little bit country, I'm a little bit rock and roll.

MG..i rarely venture in here , don't know why I did today, but I do now. Don't know whether to laugh or cry. Wow!
Go lightly ,go girl.
Sweet sweet news, thanks.
Stay warm. Enjoy the view and the music.
xxxcassclayton
smile.gif

Cristyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!! Manita!! LOl
Listen, if you run into Bono again, please please tell him he owes me a dance!!!!!! LOL
wink.gif

I dare you do that!!!!!!!!!! *wink wink* ( who knows? That conversation might end up in something interesting....muahahahaha.....LOL)

Flavia

OMG!!! THAT IS SOOOOO AWESOME!!!
I"m soooo excited for you!!!
That's like a dream, and you actually lived it!!!!
That is soooooooo coool!!!!
WOW, i'm in awe.

HAHAHHATHATHAHTHA-
Bono couldn't get out of the garage,
COMEDY IN IT's PURIST FORM RIGHT THERE!

Stalking pays off I see.
*leaves interference and goes to travelocity.com- one ticket to Ireland*

------------------

DAVE EVANS ATTENDS MY SCHOOL, I have proof!

I want Bono, I want Larry, Edgie Edgie I love you hairy!
(meow mix tune)

Originally posted by Salome:
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!

Oooh! We've found out about Salome's secret PLEBA life!
biggrin.gif

Your meeting with Bono sounds really cool, Cristy! He's such a goose, but such an adorable goose.*Bono as driver and daddy fuzzies* I've gotta meet him someday, just like you did!
smile.gif

------------------
"Bono! Stop waving at innocent bystanders!
-- Edge

Originally posted by meesh:
<------Michelle ;o)

Baybeeeee!!!!!! Wuv ewe!!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
Zooming in
Zooming out
Nothing I can't do without
A lens to see it all up close
Magnifying what no one knows
Never in company
Never alone
No car alarm
No cellular phone
- Adam Clayton / Passengers

"If Larry's gay, I'll be a man!" -Michelle-

OMGGGGGGG! Cristy! Me pierdo un dia en el foro y esto es lo que me haces? LOL
biggrin.gif

Te juro que estoy super contentisima de que hayas visto a los 4!!!! ( Y Mike a Dallas) LOL ... Me estoy riendo como loca imaginandote dandole ayuda a Bono... GAH!! Si hubiera sido tu, yo lo violo ahi mismo!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
. If you have the fortune to see my beloved once again could you please ask him if I could send him a bday card. I *think* I got his email and I want his permission to write
FELICIDADES CRIS!!!! ((((Suzie,Mike,Cris))))
smile.gif

Originally posted by Mullen-Girl:

...out comes Bono... he smiled and said 'i can't stay long i must put the baby to bed' and we were like awwwwwwwwwwwww

Again, interference mommy's are you loving this or what?????

------------------
"Thank you very much. This feels very Elvis. Thank you."

Bono ~ Houston, Texas 4-02-01

AHHHHHHH!!! Mullen-Girl! You are so lucky!!! I am so happy for you! Jealous? Yes, insanely, but WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!
You directed Bono out of the garage? ROTFL... I can only imagine... heeheehee... keep it up, maybe you can get a job as his personal valet or something ;-)

Keep us updated!!! Post pics!!!

Back
Top Bottom