we hugged bono in miami !!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
angelofdublin said:

after the show we went to an afterparty in south beach, where we met a bono-wannabe....
60-Finnegans-Pub-13-11-05.jpg

WHOAH!! didn't see that one coming! ( that's me, next to the bono look-a-like :lmao: )
it was so nice to meet you there girls, we had a fantastic time, don't you think so? too bad I was too late for meeting bono :)scream:) well..I'll get over it one day
:wink:

and remember..there is no business...:sexywink:

WHOAH!! didn't see that one coming! ( that's me, next to the bono look-a-like :lmao: )
it was so nice to meet you there girls, we had a fantastic time, don't you think so? too bad I was too late for meeting bono :)scream:) well..I'll get over it one day
:wink:

and remember..there is no business...:sexywink:
by leetah

YESSS Leetah...........!!! Noooooo business like S.business...whoaaah....:combust: :censored:

bonolady said:
We counted days...and nights and days...... But on Nov 12th we left for Miami and 10 hrs later we touched the ground at.... yummie Miami. We stayed in the Dorchester hotel, and after we did check in, we went out on the streets to discover Miami....The hotel where the band stayed was just a 50 meter walk...

I'm going to Miami soon! Where did they stay?

bonolady said:
Next day we were still on cloud nine. We decided to go to the beach and dream it all up again what happened in Miami..... Angel her feet hurt and we decided to stay and walk on the beach instead of the pavement. After this walk we put on our shoes and at that moment we finished doing that, we saw a group of camera people move and...we saw a straw hat......oh my God it was HIM !!! :combust: He had no time to stop because he was very busy. But then we said: "hi Bono you know us.... we're from Holland". He stopped immediately and said: "Hey..you!!!....girls from Holland!!"He took some time for us and said to John (bodyguard) "it's okay" and John made some space for us to get to Bono... He hugged and kissed......!!!!! :combust: :censored: :love:
What were they busy doing on the beach? just hanging out? general sight seeing? Walking somewhere?

no, they were filming a documentary. they also sang in a little while, but at that time we were aprrox. 500 meters further away, eating a sandwich on the beach and not hearing anything....
luckily, after that, we were at the right spot at the right time....:happy: :happy:

angelofdublin said:
no, they were filming a documentary. they also sang in a little while, but at that time we were aprrox. 500 meters further away, eating a sandwich on the beach and not hearing anything....
luckily, after that, we were at the right spot at the right time....:happy: :happy:

You have amazing luck! Congrats!
Did you like the Dorchester or do you recommend another place?

Looking at older posts here...that's GREAT! I was in the crowd outside the AAA that day. Bono stopped and pointed the camera at me, and didn't say anything, so I was thinking "WTF do I say!? and blurted out "Nashville, Tennessee loves U2 - come to Nashville!" :lmao: Meanwhile, MY camcorder was in its case hanging over my shoulder. The one time I've ever had it with me when meeting Bono (and Edge), do I even think to USE it!? NooOOOOooo! :rolleyes: Seems like when Bono comes around, I get stupid! :rolleyes: I live in a showbiz town, got over being starstruck about 15 years ago, with the exception of U2! :lmao:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom