We have a Morleigh thread, an Ali thread - time for an Ann thread now :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Babydoll

Blue Crack Addict
oh by the way - its kind of surprising - i was reading in the bono in the name love book just now and there is a part saying 'however, larry's marriage was rock-solid'. there is also an index guide to larry, with marriage being cited on at least 4 page numbers. so.... he is married then, i guess??

can we post some pics of ann? not of his kids or anything of course but just them, the newer the better! :) thanks.

:drool: i wonder if this ann lady is pretty? i havent seen her pics for a loooooong time! are there from the grammys or other events?

She's pretty, but this there aren't nearly as many pics of her as of Ali and Morleigh. She tends to stay out of the spotlight.

I thought I had a fairly recent one of her with him in Mexico or somewhere on one of the breaks, but I'm having trouble finding it. :scratch: oh well, here are the ones I could find from over the years. And I think she's lovely; they make a perfect couple :love:

LarryFamily1.jpg

^^ aww, thats cute :) thanks for these! was she at the grammys? i thought i saw a glimpse of her in the rrhof pics, but that was almost a year ago and now all iget are red xs. anyone have them with her?

souly - what do you mean mission impossible? :) i know larry and adam did a song for that... do u mean its impossible to get her new pics or what?

oh and btw - larry is smoking hot in these pics!! he could've become a supermodel if u2 wasn't succesful.. but alas... :)

:drool: :combust:

Babydoll said:
oh by the way - its kind of surprising - i was reading in the bono in the name love book just now and there is a part saying 'however, larry's marriage was rock-solid'. there is also an index guide to larry, with marriage being cited on at least 4 page numbers. so.... he is married then, i guess??

That book also says Bono is older than Adam. By a year. I'm reading it at the moment. I think the bloke who wrote it got a few facts wrong.

U2Kitten said:

Look at Adam being all cool on his own there. He really is the coolest bloke to have ever been. Cooler than Tre Cool, man!

shaynar said:

yeah, but it's on her right hand

Hmm well as private as Larry is, perhaps he is and hasn't made it be known publicly? I have noticed both Adam and his girlfriend Suzie have rings, on the left hand.

Babydoll said:
somehow (and i know i'll be flamed for this so i duck in advance) i think he outshines her. :reject:

Well, none of the U2 first ladies are particularly pretty, but they must be special in other, more important ways. I think the guys lucked out to find women they can trust and love without all the silly drama that goes with a rock star wife.

Adam's hooker-banging + Naomi Campbell more than makes up for the lack of hot chicks in the U2 camp.

I disagree with the first part of your statement ^ I think Ali and Morleigh are very pretty. Ann is cute too, just not as hot of a woman you would think Larry would be with. NOW- Adam is way to hot for Susie. I do not care who flames me for saying that:wink:

The part I do agree with -Hookers and Naomi:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom