We have a Morleigh thread, an Ali thread - time for an Ann thread now :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
to be honest - ali is kind of cute. and she has maintained her looks thru the years. morleigh is pretty and exotic looking. ann on the other hand is ok.... yeah, you are right - she's not the kind of lady i see larry with. larry and morleigh - they wouldve looked good :) hin being so blonde and she having such dark hair. and yeah i agree with u carmelu2fan - adam is hotter than suzie too. basically none of the u2 "first ladies" except morleigh perhaps are drop dead gorgeous.
now that i mention, larry and i would look good together too - i am short and have long black hair too. hehehhe - i wonder if anyone can photoshop me next to him? :lol:

*runs to hide*

I think all the U2 ladies are good looking in their own unique ways, though I'd say Ali is hands down the most gorgeous. All I know is the fact that they're not cavorting around with 25 year old supermodels proves they're looking for more than some good arm candy. :yes:

And let's face it, if the guys(with the exception of Larry) weren't who they were, most of us wouldn't give them a second look. *ducks flying objects* :reject:

So I think if they are with their women, they must be for good reasons that goes beyond anything these pictures can tell us. That's good enough for me to live with(despite my blinding, delusional jealousy of Suzie). :D

Hey, I feel your pain..When I see a pic of adam and Susie I go through this phase:sigh: :grumpy: :scream:
I have to admit
I am happy to see the boys are not shallow and dating someone just because they are "hot". They seemed to be happy with there ladies.

Although I do disagree with one of your points Kafun...I would still be attracted to Adam even if he was not famous. The very first crush I ever had was with a man(my high school science teacher, AKA Professor Sexy) that looked like Adam in the R&H days.

To Babydoll: I have always thought Ali and Morleigh are both very exotic looking, Ali moreso in her younger years. With the long dark hair, high cheekbones..Fer crying out lound Morleigh was a belly dancer:combust:
Ann and Susie:|

Carmelu2fan said:
Although I do disagree with one of your points Kafun...I would still be attracted to Adam even if he was not famous.
Note that I said *most* wouldn't give them a second look. Some of us are smarter than others :sexywink::shifty:

lol... u dared to put the ":| " face about ann and susie... i so wanted to but thought i'd be banned or flamed for that :)

does anyone have photoshop or some playing-around-with-pics software? i am indian and want to see how id look next to larry or bono for the 'exotic lady next to them' contrast.

kafrun said:

Note that I said *most* wouldn't give them a second look. Some of us are smarter than others :sexywink::shifty:

oh yeah:giggle: you did say "most". With that said we know where we stand:wink:

To Babydoll: I do not have photoshop sometimes my friend will amuse me and do a crazy photoshop of me and Ads:lol: trust me, it aint pretty! I am sure you could get someone around here to hook you up.
BTW, I am not worried about who does not like the fact that I feel Susie is kinda:yawn:
I really do not have any issue with Ann, cause I am certainly not a Larry girl. Besides I am really used to Ann she has been with Lars for almost as long as I have been living:shrug:

^^ :) now that you've said it - i'm going to come out and say it - i think both anne and susie are :|

i know susie works for the principle management thing, anyone know WHAT ann does?? she is soooo mysterious...

I don't like this thread, it's nasty. A true U2 fan doesn't talk about U2's family with such disrespect.

Achtung_Meggie said:
With Ali.

1987aliandann.jpg

We know Ali is pretty tiny, so this pic places Ann clearly in Munchkin territory. She's little and cute, like her spouse.

Babydoll said:
yeah i noticed that too... although, could it be that she is sitting?

Unlikely, as they're both in front of a door. I'd guess Ali's probably wearing her usual Miss Gargantua shoes and Ann is in flats.

jack999 said:
I don't like this thread, it's nasty. A true U2 fan doesn't talk about U2's family with such disrespect.
I don't think anybody here means any disrespect here. Having said that, I think people have said what the wanted to say and let's all leave it at that. Let's move on to posting more pics :)

Babydoll said:
^^ :) now that you've said it - i'm going to come out and say it - i think both anne and susie are :|

I know Susie works for the principle management thing, anyone know WHAT Ann does?? she is soooo mysterious...

I have never heard about Ann's occupation. Although I imagine being Larry's wife is like a full time job. Although I would like to think that she does charity work just like Ali.

Ali is such an angel:heart:

Carmelu2fan said:

I have never heard about Ann's occupation. Although I imagine being Larry's wife is like a full time job.

I know that back in the early 1980s she was an office temp, but that was many changes ago.

I think Ann is the prettiest of all U2 first ladies.

Ali more or less (she has personality) but she is not pretty.

Suzie is ... lucky, it's all I can say

Morleigh for me is not such a pretty girl, she has a exotic beauty, I don't know if I think it because I'm used to see girls like her or more beauty in Spain, Colombia, Venezuela or even in my country México.

jack999 said:
Yes. Sorry to burst anyone's bubble, but I really think Larry/Adam/Bono/Edge would much rather be with someone you think isn't pretty enough for them than someone as shallow as a lot of you are sounding. No matter how hot you think you are.

Meghan said:

Yes. Sorry to burst anyone's bubble, but I really think Larry/Adam/Bono/Edge would much rather be with someone you think isn't pretty enough for them than someone as shallow as a lot of you are sounding. No matter how hot you think you are.

Meghan, you are brilliant! I have just written and then deleted several different messages, because I wanted to bash a few posters upside their shallow, narcissistic little heads, but you summed it up so much better than I would ever have come up with!

:applaud:

Maybe it's time for some of you to crawl back inside your box.
:madwife:

jack999 said:

ditto. true u2 fans also know what instruments the band members play, but hey......

some things posted in here have more to do with the poster's delusional fantasies than with the people being posted about.

manon said:

Ali more or less (she has personality) but she is not pretty.

Are we talking about the same person? If Ali is not pretty, then what is your definition of pretty? (Please include pictures, and lots of them. I really want to see what you consider "pretty".)

Yes, it all comes down to taste, but seriously....:confused:

GracelandHarley said:

Meghan, you are brilliant! I have just written and then deleted several different messages, because I wanted to bash a few posters upside their shallow, narcissistic little heads, but you summed it up so much better than I would ever have come up with!

:applaud:

Maybe it's time for some of you to crawl back inside your box.
:madwife:

Fortunately I have been watching the concert or I probably would be listed in Inside Broadcast by now.

Meghan said:

cg said:

ditto. true u2 fans also know what instruments the band members play, but hey......

Adam plays mostly Fender Jazz style basses but has been playing Lakland ones for the current and previous tours. He had/has a few Precision basses with Jazz style necks.

One of my favorites is the Lakland one, it's a natural wood color and has a white sparkly pick guard.

Bono has a Gretsch guitar, actually he's the only one I haven't really kept up on what kind of guitars he plays.

Edge....could open his own guitar shop. ;) He plays Fenders, Richenbachers?, Gibson's, Epiphones...

Larry plays Yamaha drums with Paiste cymbals. Also has a Brady snare he got Down Under.

++++

I'd give Adam a few looks if he wasn't famous, if he was my age. If you've any stills or photos from the Red Rocks video, Adam in that video...oh yeah, I'd look at him.

Bono I might kinda giggle at having a mullet.

Edge, yeah I'd notice him.

Larry...look away...possibly jailbait...run...

Maybe they'll release that Red Rocks video on DVD soon.

++++

Well I'm no supermodel so I'm not gonna say anyone is cute/not cute.

Frankly I'd rather see them with normal women...not saying models and actresses (whom rockstars often date) aren't normal, but they do appear to be rather neurotic a lot of them. Shows they're not shallow at least. :shrug:

I kinda like the way Suzie dresses. Out of the 4 of them, her style is the closest I dress like, when I'm not in cargos and t-shirts. :reject:

Last edited:
I think all the ladies are attractive. Whether they are good enough for the guys is not for any of us to say. To the guys, they are the most beautiful women in the world and that's what counts. :D

OceanGirl said:
I think all the ladies are attractive. Whether they are good enough for the guys is not for any of us to say. To the guys, they are the most beautiful women in the world and that's what counts. :D
That sums it right up :applaud:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom