We got a new dog!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheBrazilianFly

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Last Monday we got a Schnauzer, we already have a Yorkshire (Dolly). As much as I love dogs I didn't wanted this to happen, I didn't think Dolly would like the new dog in the house and she didn't, she is a little sad and is very afraid of the very small Schnauzer that now my family have named Nina (I hate this name). :grumpy: Nina runs after Dolly to play but Dolly runs away scared cause she probably thinks Nina is an uncontrollable live doll. She had never been very social with other dogs, we live in an apartment. My affection for Nina is growing but I wonder if both dogs will ever be friends and stuff. It’s fun to watch her get to know the house and play around, she’s just a baby so she walks in a really weird way. :lol:

I'll try to get some pics! :up:

Nina's teeth are starting to grow so right now she's biting the hell out of my little finger. :|

Last edited:
Schnauzers are great! We have had one for years. Very smart. We had a silky when we got her and he was so jealous he wouldn't even look at me for weeks. They eventually got used to each other.

Last edited:
u2granny said:
Schnauzers are great! We have had one for years. Very smart. We had a silky when we got her and he was so jealous he wouldn't even look at me for weeks. They eventually got used to each other.

Hope that happens here! :hyper:

Yeah, she's very smart and very playful! :up:

Back
Top Bottom