Watch Monday Night Football Ladies!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BlueAingeal said:
you were lucky, in South America, the ESPN Latin America showed nothing ... I will see it in the internet as usual ...

Take care,

Blue

:mad: Yes this sucks.
I told my mother to record the performances before the game because I had class, now I get home ready to watch U2 and there's nothing. I was ready to strangle her, now I see they didn't show it :banghead:

I guess I'll wait until someone kind uploads the video. :(

I saw a list of the half time schedule when they got back from the two minute warning commercial

I *think* that it's going to be the last thing they show of halftime

Val said:
I'm so disappointed...I can't download the song as Rapsody states you must have a Windows based computer, and I have a Mac :(
I wonder if the Edge knows that...I doubt it!

You can't download the song if you're Canadian because Rhapsody doesn't work in Canada. My question is why do something that has worldwide appeal if you're not able to let everyone in the world have it?

bonoz said:
Which totally defeats the purpose of this thing....

I guess the world really does revolve around America...

How about you go post somewhere else then??

I'm uploading now. I couldn't figure out how to put my video on youtube.com (it's not the right file type) so I had to film it on my digicam as it was playing on the DVD on my computer that I recorded the show on. So the quality is not great but for those of you who haven't seen it, hopefully, I'll have it later tonight. It does take a while to upload such large file (170MB). Hopefully, I'll be back later with a link.

10569072chrissib9252006104237PM.jpg

:dancing: So excited. This has just pushed me into the stratosphere. Been displaced since Katrina and found out this week that we're finally going home in a month. Then this tonight. Ya know what...for a few minutes tonight the world really did revolve around the Superdome. Wheeeee...

xraymartyr said:
:dancing: So excited. This has just pushed me into the stratosphere. Been displaced since Katrina and found out this week that we're finally going home in a month. Then this tonight. Ya know what...for a few minutes tonight the world really did revolve around the Superdome. Wheeeee...

What great news! :hug:

xraymartyr said:

Yay:applaud: :applaud:

I also could not bealive how great the show was seeing Gren Day U2 togeather. But I missed the halftime show. I was woundering if anyone knows of a place where I can down load the vedio to nights performance. I would really appcaite it. Any help is appcaited. My email is also eriecat@earthlink.net

eriekittym

Back
Top Bottom