Watch Monday Night Football Ladies!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!U22222222222222222222222222222222222222

LOVED IT:heart:

definitely gonna download that song!:drool:

BonoFox1 said:
I loved it how Edge was thanked in the end of the performance..YEAH EDGE!!!:D:up:

That was incredible. So glad Bono did that on so many people's behalf!! :yes:

I could be wrong but didnt the commentator say somthing about talking or having The Edge and Bono on the 1/2 time???

I think I recorded it...I quite sure that is what I heard...I'll stay tuned just in case..they might be at the commentators desk or something:hmm:

Ill look at the recording and see if I got it

JH315 said:
I love Green Day.

I love U2 even more.

I didn't love this. I'm glad they did it, Music Rising is an excellent cause, but musically, it wasn't that great.

Wake Me Up... is a pretty boring song. Their song together was OK, and the version of Beautiful Day was so short. A bit mediocre in my opinion. I much prefer U2 alone.

THANK YOU...

I was kind of scared that everyone thought it was AMMMAZING and I only thought it was 3/5

That was amazing!!!!!!! Green Day, I love them, was great. I love that song!:yes: :yes: I can't wait to get "The Saints Are Coming" They sound awesome together. That song:rockon: :rockon: Bono was in amazing voice tonight. He hit that note in "BD" perfectly. I'm pissed that they didn't get to do the whole song though. U2 is THE greatest band of all time!!!!!!!! God Bless!!

"What no man can own...No man can take.": Yahweh-U2

U2Fanatic4ever said:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!U22222222222222222222222222222222222222

LOVED IT:heart:

definitely gonna download that song!:drool:

Is that Larry in your Avatar...

Where is it from?

Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! NEVER depend on a friend (who could care less about U2)! She turned it on and was messing with saving the show she was watching. I see 5 MINUTES go by!!! Then, she says "did you miss it?" I could have strangled her but I didn't want her to know just how crazy I am!

I'm so disappointed...I can't download the song as Rapsody states you must have a Windows based computer, and I have a Mac :(
I wonder if the Edge knows that...I doubt it!

Val said:
I'm so disappointed...I can't download the song as Rapsody states you must have a Windows based computer, and I have a Mac :(

Maybe you should download illegally because obviously they didn't care enough for the Macsters...

Hello friends.
i only got to listen to the audio, via the rhapsody stream.
i am waiting for them to make the video available now.

i don't think there's going to be a half time performance, the rhapsody stream is over, they would've kept it alive, otherwise..

Val said:

windows based computers are having problems as well...
their servers are all full, i keep getting traffic errors... :(

susannag75 said:
I tried on Rhapsody but it says it is available only for people in the US...

Maybe you should come to USA... download the track LEGALLY.. and then go back home.

or just goto google and search for illegal track.

Bono Mot said:
^One word: Espresso!

nope, not anymore... :sigh: first, they said in their website they were showing some other game. then, i was flipping through the channels and i found out the superdome game really was on (though i thought it was going to be at 10 p.m. and it turned out to be at 9 p.m.). i thought they hadn't showed the performance yet, so i kept watching. but then, the players came out and the guy that was narrating or whatever said that they didnt show the u2/green day performance, because in the u.s. they sold the rights to show it, to get more money for music rising. :banghead: i guess i will have to watch it on youtube, or download it somewhere. i did try rhapsody, even made an account and downloaded the program, but now i can't log in. :|

omg loooveeee

r4019941717.jpg

r889634765.jpg

The energy was amazing...and Bono looked so freakin' hot with the short haircut!! Its POP Bono, he's back! It was just soooooo good to see them perform again, I've missed them so much. OK, gonna go take a cold shower now. Thank God for DVR!!!

Got my download. Sounds pretty good!! I thought that Edge said the studio version would be available. This is the live version from tonight. Bono's voice is quite a bit better than Billie Joe's :wink: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom