Watch Monday Night Football Ladies!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just saw the performance online :) Sounded good, and DOL, I also had a little MoFo flashback there :)drool: )
but, why is Bono wearing TWO rosaries? :hmm:

Please, could anyone upload the video of the performance? I can't find it anywhere and I was not able to waqtch it last night. :(

At least some download link for the rehearsals.. if anyone has it saved on their hardisk. Thank you in advance.

I don't like youtube. There's always very low quality and it can't be downloaded. And I'm not able to be online all the time. Anyway thanks also for that.

Thank you, Galeongirl. And how do you download from youtube? Anyway, I still things there's a lot of videos in far lower quality than they could be posted in normal link.
But thanks a lot.

Thanks for the linK! I tried downloading (yes, I bit and downloaded realplayer this time), but on my computer it looks like a blurry slideshow presentation.

The music was hawt though, and from some of the stills, I can tell it was an amazing performance.

Hopefully, it will be available in another format soon. I wonder if this means Edge can't watch it on his macbook? :hmm:

The bigger question, other than the rosaries, is why was Bono's guitar and amp on stage? They knew he wasn't going to "play" it. I guess it was there for decoration. Like usual. :wink:

Kidding!

redhotswami said:
Thanks for the linK! I tried downloading (yes, I bit and downloaded realplayer this time), but on my computer it looks like a blurry slideshow presentation.

The music was hawt though, and from some of the stills, I can tell it was an amazing performance.

Hopefully, it will be available in another format soon. I wonder if this means Edge can't watch it on his macbook? :hmm:

yea I had the same problem, but hey, it's better than nothing :)

Riderka, use this website, then a program to convert the .flv files into avi/mpeg/wmv/whatever :)
http://javimoya.com/blog/youtube_en.php

Edgette, I think it's because Bono loves to 'wear' guitar... maybe he was supposed to have his guitar on him during Saints but forgot?

Edgette said:
The bigger question, other than the rosaries, is why was Bono's guitar and amp on stage? They knew he wasn't going to "play" it. I guess it was there for decoration. Like usual. :wink:

Kidding!

:lmao:

10571892chrissib926200693509AM.jpg

poor Billie Joe Armstrong of Green Day - his fingers are way too long to make a proper hand heart :tsk:

Edgette said:

Kidding!

I was just thankful that Bono didn't decide to "play" guitar up there, and instead chose to just jump around in his usual fashion :lol:

With two guys strapped with guitars already, I can't see how he could wrangle a bit in for himself anyway. Lol.

I was bad last night.

Some of my patients had ESPN on, and I sneaked into one of the rooms to watch :hide:
Officially, I was watching a patient for any possible reactions to a blood transfusion :wink:
I'm not lazy. I swear.

redhotswami said:

same for me, lots of stills, but quite blurry. themusic was good, although to me Bono sounded a little shaky at the beginning of "beautiful day", other than that it sounded very good! I love how he changed to song to fit new orleans.

thanks a million for the link though! appreciate all the info.

anybody have it on youtube yet? there is alink to part of the rehearsal on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJc0x7Hf5TQ

I stayed up to watch the game on ESPN last night, and they DIDN'T EVEN SHOW OUR BOYS! :madspit:
I was highly unhappy. Ohyes.
Now to go and find video somewhere.

Hi Guys,

I'll be posting a full, high quality MPG version of the performance later on tonight over on:

www.dimeadozen.org

2006-9-25 - U2 Green Day New Orleans MNF Pre-Show MPG

My user name there is: U2kids

You will need a Bittorrent client in order to download the video, so read this first if you're new to BT:

http://forum.interference.com/t121244.html

Once you finish with the download, please keep seeding it so others can grab it, too.

You can either watch the video on your computer or burn the MPG video file to a blank DVD with burning software, like Nero.

I have to make dinner and then edit the video first, so please give me a few hours before you search for it.

Cheers,
Nick

Last edited:
4U2Play said:
Hi Guys,

I'll be posting a full, high quality MPG version of the performance later on tonight over on:

www.dimeadozen.org

2006-9-25 - U2 Green Day New Orleans MNF Pre-Show MPG

My user name there is: U2kids

You will need a Bittorrent client in order to download the video, so read this first if you're new to BT:

http://forum.interference.com/t121244.html

Once you finish with the download, please keep seeding it so others can grab it, too.

You can either watch the video on your computer or burn the MPG video file to a blank DVD with burning software, like Nero.

I have to make dinner and then edit the video first, so please give me a few hours before you search for it.

Cheers,
Nick

I just tryed tp sign up there but it says that site is full and has to many users there right now :(. I wounder if there is another place to download this vedio any help would be appcaited.

eriekittym

eriekittym said:

I just tryed tp sign up there but it says that site is full and has to many users there right now :(. I wounder if there is another place to download this vedio any help would be appcaited.

eriekittym

Oh man, sorry, I didn't realize Dime is maxed out on it's users.

OK, in that case, I'll upload the video to both Dime and a different torrent site, one that does not require registration.

In addition, I'll try to upload the video to YouTube... I've never tried doing that before, so it might take me awhile to figure out, please be patient.

I'll be back here to post all the links later on tonight (hopefully!).

Nick

4U2play, how large is the file?
I'd love to have it, but I can't have torrents on this pc... if it's below 100 MB, you can upload it on www.you sendit.com (fill in your own emailadress as receipant)
if its bigger than 100 but smaller than 250, you can upload it on www.megaupload.com :) hope it's smaller than 250!

Bonoz, my avatar is from London, when they had the Abbey road photoshoot :hmm: I think sept. 20 it was.. could be 19 aswell tho
my sig is from the book signing in Dublin sept 25 :)

Last edited:
bonoz said:

Where can I find pics of that shoot?

and more info on what is 'U2 by U2'

I was on a very long U2cation. (vacation)

the dublin signing is a thread on the 1st page of PLEBA, London should be somewhere on the 2nd or 3rd page..

U2 by U2 is the book they've been working on for two years or so.. made by U2...

Back
Top Bottom