Warm U2 Fuzzies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dream chaser

Acrobat
I'm sitting here in my Zooropa concert T (b/c all of my other clothes are dirty -- I rarely wear the concert T's) surfing Interference looking for anything & everything U2 that I've missed out on while I was in my vortex of writing a few months there and I put on Cable Radio UK which I’ve never listened to before (I'm sick of all the American stations on iTunes) when *bam* WOWY comes on whilst I'm staring at pics from ZooTV & reminiscing over being a teenager going to all those shows and flying out to Dublin for Zooropa '93... It's like the entire universe just re-aligned and, well, I was overcome by so much happy warm fuzzies I just had to share them with you all despite the potential for coming off as a big goober.

Here’s to the coming of the new album, tour, singles, interviews, videos, television appearances and every other event us crazy U2 fans live for! *glass clink*

Cheers!
-Mel

:hug:

Evalicious said:
*drinks lemon vodka*

Oh yeah, it is going to be my first U2 concert soon!:drool:

That is definitely something to celebrate over!

*breaks out keg of Guinness*

Anyone have a tap? :wink:

nurse chrissi said:
*clink*
Zooropa was my high school u2 album too!
Try Virgin radio on the itunes radio playlist:)

Wicked!
Thanks for the tip! ;)

Shall I put the game on? lol -- I'm way too into having internet parties. :drunk:

Dreamchaser,
Glad to have you back. I was wondering where you might have gone!
Yes, time to break out the fine drinkware and celebrate to a new year of U2..........and many hot fine pics of Bono!!:drool:

Hi U2Kitten & I'mStillWaiting! :wave:
Nice to see ya both! :hug:
starsgoblue, you may definitely do a Guinness keg stand! :D
(Just watch out for the head/foam! :p)

nurse chrissi said:
Zooropa was my high school u2 album too!
:eyebrow: Well that'll put screeching halt on the nice case of "fuzzies" I was working up. Kinda hard to feel warm & fuzzy when you're decidedly old & decrepit.... :| The Joshua Tree was MY high school album - I'm surrounded by U2 babies!!!! :huh: :wink: :hug:

BluRmGrl said:

:eyebrow: Well that'll put screeching halt on the nice case of "fuzzies" I was working up. Kinda hard to feel warm & fuzzy when you're decidedly old & decrepit.... :| The Joshua Tree was MY high school album - I'm surrounded by U2 babies!!!! :huh: :wink: :hug:

You're not old!

Let's see... JT was my Junior High album, RnH <--> AB High School, & Zooropa <--> Pop my college albums. So, see, that's not so old! Right? :shifty:

Sicy said:
:hug: dream chaser :hug:

>^..^<

Sicy! :hug:

I have to tell you, lol... I rescued 2 more kittens since that last orange cat making a grand total of 10 kitties in my apartment! :ohmy: :D

Everyone is telling me I'm flat out THE crazy cat lady now despite being married. :reject:

:lol:

dream chaser said:

You're not old!

Let's see... JT was my Junior High album, RnH <--> AB High School, & Zooropa <--> Pop my college albums. So, see, that's not so old! Right? :shifty:

Gawd, that I could be so young!!:(

Mel!!!!:wave: :hug:

Great to see you again I though we had lost you!!

U2 madness now in full flow!!

Dont stay awy too longI miss your stories!!:drool:

Back
Top Bottom