Walk on

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AM

Refugee
A couple of weeks ago there was a post regarding the brasilian video to Walk on. A lot of people didn?t see it. Well, U2 New Zooland has it still on. Lousy quality, but still...

enjoy: http://www.u2newzooland.f2s.com/

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

thx
smile.gif
whats with that shirt of Bono?

Originally posted by Shirley:
thx
smile.gif

MMMMM, Bono's looking just fine with me in that purple shirt, he's a lovely thing!
biggrin.gif

Rs39429.jpg

------------------
"Walk On, stay safe tonight"

Originally posted by Shirley:
thx
smile.gif

I think there is a pic of a child on it. But I can?t see it properly
frown.gif

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

hehe, not that shirt U2kitten..

the shirt he has on while theyre in some garage.. with the instruments. if has a face on it and gets froozen in the end.

Oh sorry- I couldn't get the video to work so I didn't know, now I want to see- if you can find a pic please post it. Didn't I hear somewhere the shirt at the end had something to do with the lady from Burma? (Can't attempt to spell her name, you know who I mean)

------------------
"Walk On, stay safe tonight"

could be.. her name is in the ATYCLB booklet.. now i can absolutely not touch that booklet. so dont know the name now. but u could be right.

The pic on Bono's shirt is of Aung San Suu Kyi, the inspiration of "Walk On".
The Edge is wearing a t-shirt that says:
"If you could choose a profession other than a musician, what it would be?"
It's a beautiful video...
I like watching the boys being themselves, Bono's Soccer skills and watching them so happy and relaxed.
The part when Bono sings "home" and they show the homeless children and women is very moving.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom