Waiting to see U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hcbiggs2002

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
I've got about 45 minutes to kill while I wait for the start of the broadcast of U2s Chicago May Vertigo concert here in Finland. I'll be getting the DVD tomorrow but I still want to see what I have to look forward to coz tonights broadcast is an edited version only abt. 1h 40 mins long. I love to come to Pleba and check out any new photos of the guys especially the B-man.:drool: :bono: it's the best waste of time! It's 22:26 here and 40 mins to go....

It was well worth the wait:wink: Some of my favorite parts where Adam having cofee and Bono's purple shirt
:drool:
Edge's request for champage, gotta love his sense of humor and hearing Larry's voice is a rare thing.
:giggle:
Who am I kidding that whole interview was wonderful, I wished it where longer.

Carmelu2fan said:
It was well worth the wait:wink: Some of my favorite parts where Adam having cofee and Bono's purple shirt
:drool:
Edge's request for champage, gotta love his sense of humor and hearing Larry's voice is a rare thing.
:giggle:
Who am I kidding that whole interview was wonderful, I wished it where longer.

what... WHAT...WHAT??? Ok, please help me. Is this in the DVD set? Deluxe? If not, GOT VIDEO PLEASE?!?:sad: :ohmy:

What ever interview Carmelu2fan was talking about I have no idea!? Just seen the documentary on the Chicago live Deluxe DVD and it's great. Wonderful to see other people who share the same obsession!:laugh: Haven't watched the concert yet.
On last nights broadcast, they edited at least half a dozen songs from the original set breaking up the whole flow of the show. I saw U2 live in Copenhagen at the end of July. So I'm looking forward to seeing the whole Chicgo show. The arena setting is a whole different experience:rockon:

Last edited:
i_love_adam said:

what... WHAT...WHAT??? Ok, please help me. Is this in the DVD set? Deluxe? If not, GOT VIDEO PLEASE?!?:sad: :ohmy:

Oh I am sorry. I guess I posted in the wrong thread. I thought you gals where refering to waiting to see U2 on 60 minutes the program was delayed due to the football game.

Thank you Miro for clearing that up for me:wave:

I agree with you Sofia, I missed Miracle Drug and All Because of You the most from the broadcast.
Hopefully there'll show the 60 minutes show with U2 here in Finland. I think we're about a month or two behind, so maybe we'll get to see it around Christmas time or the New year.

By the way you can buy the Chicago DVD from Swamp Music like I did if it's not available in any store near you. Their phone number is 032123087 and their internet address is www.swampmusic.com. :cute:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom