VOTE: People's Sexiest Man Alive!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vote for Bono or the rest of the boys in People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive contest!!!! Bon Jovi is winning!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN YOU GIVE US A LINK OR AN ADDY?! Bono IS the sexiest man alive!

Originally posted by Can'tSeeOrBeSeen:
Bon Jovi is winning!!!!!!!!!!!

OMFG! That can not be allowed to happen. What goes on in some peoples minds? Please give us a link or something.
smile.gif

bonjovi_.jon

How can anyone find that sexier than the B man? I don't see the attraction.
confused.gif

I do. Bon Jovi is VERY hot and VERY sexy and VERY well preserved for his age (39) and his hair is beautiful and his pretty blue eyes and smile make me melt! NO, he's not better looking than Bono, but he's damn close IMO. I'm afraid I would vote him second sexiest man in the world with no shame.

I can't find any good pics of him but really he is hot and beautiful in a good pic. Here's one that's okay-
wY11440.jpg

[This message has been edited by U2Kitten (edited 11-08-2001).]

OK-DONNY OSMOND 3rd sexiest musician?
rolleyes.gif
*Osmond family must be jamming the site*

Joey McIntyre and Jordan Knight????

Oh-and accdg to the poll, Prince William is a sexy 'politician'-OK
confused.gif

Bono must win!!!

------------------
Jessica

"Rock and roll doggie"
--Bono

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

?Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades.?
--Bono

What is up with all the Bon Jovi stuff lately? Yeah, OK, he's cute, but not nearly as cute as any of the boys from U2.

I don't trust anything that allows you to vote on-line... apparently, on the VH-1 music site, you can vote for band of the year and all that. Dave Matthews Band and Bon Jovi are beating out U2 for everything. Why? Because the Bon Jovi and DMB are flooding the voting field by turning off their cookies on their computers so they can vote as many times and as often as they want. No fair! Oh well. Any voting on-line will be like that, I suppose.

Moonie (who wishes Larry would be Man o' the Year - yummmmmmmm) ARRRGH! I'm at school and can't post any pictures or copy anything.... poop. Oh well.

Moonie

------------------
If you ask me, I think it's all about drums.
Tonight the moon has drawn its curtains
It's a private show no one else going to know
I'm wanting
(If You Wear That Velvet Dress)
Hit Gurl

What is up with all the Bon Jovi stuff lately? Yeah, OK, he's cute, but not nearly as cute as any of the boys from U2.

I don't trust anything that allows you to vote on-line... apparently, on the VH-1 music site, you can vote for band of the year and all that. Dave Matthews Band and Bon Jovi are beating out U2 for everything. Why? Because the Bon Jovi and DMB are flooding the voting field by turning off their cookies on their computers so they can vote as many times and as often as they want. No fair! Oh well. Any voting on-line will be like that, I suppose.

Moonie (who wishes Larry would be Man o' the Year - yummmmmmmm) ARRRGH! I'm at school and can't post any pictures or copy anything.... poop. Oh well.

Moonie

------------------
If you ask me, I think it's all about drums.
Tonight the moon has drawn its curtains
It's a private show no one else going to know
I'm wanting
(If You Wear That Velvet Dress)
Hit Gurl

Blah to Bon Jovi. And what's w/ the New Kids on the Block crap? Dammit. Dammit I say!! I voted for Bono like 10 times yesterday!

Ummm...I voted for Larry!!
tongue.gif

------------------
Member of Larry's Stick Keepers Association. "It's all about drums."

"What's with all the glitter? I thought you didn't like our mirrorball lemon and shit. Well it's too late to change your mind now." -- Bono, Indianapolis, May 10, 2001

"Tonight with us, we have people who turned celebrity on its head. Celebrities are supposed to be somebody special, film stars, rock stars, we're celebrities. Supposed to be heroes, but we're not heroes. We're very selfish people who enjoy what they do, thank you very much. But here tonight we have from the fire department of New York City, from the police department of New York City, men and women that came down to catch the U2 show tonight. Their's is the kind of bravery that can truly change the world." --Bono, Notre Dame, October 10, 2001

Whether you love me or hate me you can still email me: clarityat3am@hotmail.com

Aaaaack!! George W. is winning for "sexiest politician"!!! How can this be? In what alternate universe is this man sexy? Or am I the only one who isn't left drooling by his animal charisma? Quick! Everyone go vote for Tony Blair!!!

------------------
"I buy socks."
-Adam, when asked what he does with the money he would have spent on drink.

"The babes, the feast, and the toga conspire to give Adam the bearing of a Caesar (one of the late, inbred, lunatic Caesars, perhaps, but a Caesar nonetheless.)"
-Bill Flanagan, at an after-concert soiree with the band and Co.

"If I didn't have my spoons, I'd go insane."
-Adam, The Simpsons

Originally posted by Hallelujah Here She Comes:
Aaaaack!! George W. is winning for "sexiest politician"!!! How can this be? In what alternate universe is this man sexy? Or am I the only one who isn't left drooling by his animal charisma?

GROSS!!!! George W. is nowhere even CLOSE to sexy! What's wrong with these voters?

Just type in all four as often as you can.

Hey, can't we vote for Paul McGuinness too?
wink.gif

And I just got this week's people-w/ Madonna on the cover-and there's a nice pic of Bono w/ Jordan and Eve(they're so PRETTY!)in NYC.

It's on p. 12, if anyone can scan and post it.

OK now U2Kitten -
Jon Bon Jovi I HAVE met - and passed up on the opportunity to go party with him at his hotel after a show here in 1987.

Shame it wasn't Bono.
wink.gif

"Shot through the heart... and you're to blame..."

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

ok...i'm glad i'm not the only one who can't find it...WHERE THE HELL IS IT???

Hey Samantha! You got banished to his dungeon too!
eek.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Okay, this poll is F-up...look at the people who are nominated? Where is Bono? Russell Crowe *WTF*? Since when did he become a musician? and Joe Elliot? Isn't the front man of Def Leppard? One word to that, YUCK!
frown.gif

Here are your picks for the sexiest musician:

Jon Bon Jovi 15401 votes

Joe McIntyre 15353 votes

Russell Crowe 10480 votes

Donny Osmond 7530 votes

Ricky Martin 7445 votes

Justin Timberlake 4769 votes

jordan knight 3843 votes

Enrique Iglesias 2738 votes

Tim McGraw 2498 votes

Joe Elliott 2386 votes

thanks lise!
ok...i have one thing to say...
aaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhahahahahah! joey mac?????!!!!
wtf??
you know you can't take a poll seriously when jon bon jovi and joey mac are in the lead! that's toooooooo funny!

OMFG! I can't believe the asshole of Enrique Iglesias is there!!!! *almost passes out from anger*
mad.gif

I absolutely hate him. He doesn't even sing, he's a poor prick who's famous because of his dad. He's also ugly and he feel like a god. PUH-LEASE!
mad.gif
rolleyes.gif

There.
biggrin.gif

*bump* KEEP VOTING TILL HE SHOWS UP ON THE GRAPH!!!!!!
smile.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
a little girl With Spanish eyes
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, Give me Soul

Magic Magic Magic Joe Houdini

Back
Top Bottom