Vote for our PLEBA sign! (second try)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pick your FAVORITE slogan!

• Give Me What I Want & No One Gets Hurt!

Votes: 9 9.5%
  • PLEBA Was Here

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • PLEBAns Of The Species

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • PLEBAns = The Sweetest Thing

Votes: 4 4.2%
  • How Can I Hurt When You're Holding Me?

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • BOOM CHA Over Here!

Votes: 4 4.2%
  • U2: The Reason The Rock N'Roll Is In Me

• We :heart: U 2 Much!

• I Wore The Velvet Dress....Now What?!

Votes: 9 9.5%
  • Rock N'Roll Me!

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Take This Mouth....Give It A Kiss

Votes: 29 30.5%
  • Miss You Sugar

• Dismantle Me

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Hey Guys, Adopt Us! :heart:, The PLEBA Girls

• When We Will Share A Precious Moment....Will I Have To Wait Forever?

• In The Realm Of PLEBA U2 Rules

• You Can Take Me Higher!

Votes: 2 2.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:uhoh: uhhh.....ummmm........:slant: sorry...but I am a loser because I cannot come up with anything either....

mouthsig.jpg

clementine_rose said:
I would settle for a peck or even a kiss on the hand. Well that is if I didn't pass out just at the thought of being kissed by Bono.

A kiss on the hand is so romantic. I would be staring at his head like a dope. And then when he lifts his head up and pins me with those amazing blue eyes, I wouldn't know how to react. Then I would turn tomato red.

:hmm: Instead he should catch me off guard and plant a big one on my mouth. :yes: I think that would work better. :D

sweetie said:

A kiss on the hand is so romantic. I would be staring at his head like a dope. And then when he lifts his head up and pins me with those amazing blue eyes, I wouldn't know how to react. Then I would turn tomato red.

:hmm: Instead he should catch me off guard and plant a big one on my mouth. :yes: I think that would work better. :D

Maybe Bono:drool: should sell kisses for charity say £100/$100/€100 i know i'd join the queue, I know it's a lot of money but it would be worth being skint for!!!

Great idea for selling kisses, WildHoney! I like it! :up:

Yep, it would be well worth the money!

sweetie - I think i would be the exact same way if Bono went to look up at me after kissing my hand: Bright bloody red!!!

God, i'd probably be so embarressed, i'd have to run away or something!! :eek: :giggle:

I think it makes sense to have the word PLEBA on the sign, and that the sign makes reference to the tour/album, so I voted for PLEBAans of the Species. Love it!:drool:

Last edited:
Basically, a run-off is when you narrow the choice to the top two, or three, or four, and have another election. You keep on going until you have one that gets at least 50% of the vote.

Back
Top Bottom