Vote for our PLEBA sign! (second try)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pick your FAVORITE slogan!

• Give Me What I Want & No One Gets Hurt!

Votes: 9 9.5%
  • PLEBA Was Here

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • PLEBAns Of The Species

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • PLEBAns = The Sweetest Thing

Votes: 4 4.2%
  • How Can I Hurt When You're Holding Me?

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • BOOM CHA Over Here!

Votes: 4 4.2%
  • U2: The Reason The Rock N'Roll Is In Me

• We :heart: U 2 Much!

• I Wore The Velvet Dress....Now What?!

Votes: 9 9.5%
  • Rock N'Roll Me!

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Take This Mouth....Give It A Kiss

Votes: 29 30.5%
  • Miss You Sugar

• Dismantle Me

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Hey Guys, Adopt Us! :heart:, The PLEBA Girls

• When We Will Share A Precious Moment....Will I Have To Wait Forever?

• In The Realm Of PLEBA U2 Rules

• You Can Take Me Higher!

Votes: 2 2.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i picked I Wore The Velvet Dress....Now What?!, though i also like PLEBAns Of The Species.

since when is Bono familar with PLEBA?

Yep, brightest! Bono is apparently aware of us!! There was a story i read a while back where someone had met him at their studio&he commented, " scary girls" !! Have you not read back through any of the PLEBA archives? I sat and read through most of them during summer last year when i had some time on my hands!! No, we don't wish to scare him too much do we?

I voted for take this mouth....! Oh, if only!! Even though i'd bloody faint!! :drool: :drool:

It is also rumored that his daughters read the threads which is why when I post a comment I try to be careful. I know how mortified my daughter would be to read some of the things posted if it was her father being discussed. She hates it when her friends just say he's cute.

Yep , you've only been on a month - But you sure type fast, though!! :wink: I'm sure you will catch up sometime soon!

Nah, i don't think Bono dislikes us........he was probably meaning it in a nice way (with a smile) i'm sure!!:wink: He's got to like us!

Sorry, meant to namecheck you for my last mess, Brightest!
My brain is fried due to all the Bono-ness!!

I picked Take This Mouth....Give It A Kiss. But if that one wins, I think it should also reference PLEBA in a smaller font. We have to get our name out there! For example...

Take This Mouth....Give It A Kiss
PLEBA :heart: U2!

I picked Take this mouth...give it a kiss.

madonna's child said:
I think it should also reference PLEBA in a smaller font. We have to get our name out there! For example...

:yes:

madonna's child said:
I picked Take This Mouth....Give It A Kiss. But if that one wins, I think it should also reference PLEBA in a smaller font. We have to get our name out there! For example...

:| Ooops...maybe I should read through all the posts before commenting. This is a perfect idea!!!

I like the first one, but I also like the one in the lead. I used to have a sig of it. I will have to find it and post it .

Back
Top Bottom