Vote for Bono in the Time 100!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
iloveedge said:

I'd be interrested in reading your comment. Could you post it here please? :flirt:

Of course, here it is:-

Why BONO of course!! Because even though all the people on the list are, I'm sure very influencial their own country/field but most of whom I have to admit I've never even heard of before now!? And I personally think Bono is probably the most famous and definately the most charismatic, person on the list!

Bono, like U2 has, over the last 30 odd years of their career, become a household name in most parts of the world. Not just because of their music but also because of Bono's relentless campaigning for the poorest of the poor with the 'Drop the Dept' of which he was the spokesperson, and founding member of DATA, ONE, (RED) campaigns.

Bono has been an inspiration and a positive influence for many years and for many generations and won many acclaims for his work such as Times own 'Person of the Year award', Amnesty Internations 'Ambassor Of Concience' award and several Knighthoods, the latest being 'Knight Commander of the most Excellent Order' from the Queen of the United Kingdom! The facts speak for themselves!!

Bono, having survied a tumultuous childhood, and the pitfalls of celebrity, is still a loving husband and proud father of 4 beautiful children and a down to earth humanitarian rock star whose work, through his music, words and deeds, has inspired and influenced millions of people around the world and will continued to so for many years to come.

Back to voting! :corn:

Oh my God, I finally was able to look through the list of everyone who has been nominated for this acclaim of 'Most influencial' and I burst out laughing when I read Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton names! :lol: WTF, this poll is totally LAME people. I mean what the hell have those two EVER done?!? How to get your sex tape sold over the internet? :eeklaugh:

Last edited:
hcbiggs2002 said:

Of course, here it is:-

Back to voting! :corn:

Oh my God, I finally was able to look through the list of everyone who has been nominated for this acclaim of 'Most influencial' and I burst out laughing when I read Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton names! :lol: WTF, this poll is totally LAME people. I mean what the hell have those two EVER done?!? How to get your sex tape sold over the internet? :eeklaugh:

Oh my good god!! I cannot believe that those people are even on that list!!!:lol: How!? Why!? LAME!!!!!:grumpy:

hcbiggs2002

Great comment! Makes alot more sense than most of the comments on there! :giggle:

Bono's in five :shocked:

I guess I'll keep voting :crazy:

I think a lot of people (who aren't Bono fans obviously) rated Bono low. It's the average rating that counts first.
I'll keep voting anyway :wink:

Come on guys, stop worrying, this poll is beyond ridiculous, there's something terribly wrong with the system. I really don't think this is anything we should be mad about. Remember that Bono was Time's person of the year 2005, a title that is more important than all these ridiculous polls, and no one can take this away from him. So let the Rain fanclub do whatever they want, in the end it's not that important.

I think evetually the voting system won't show how good are these guys, however, it does show who has a bigger and madder fan base.:lol:

voted- now go to -"Bandmadness"and vote for u2. you vote for the band u like the best.u2 are up against The Who and they're losing.

Back
Top Bottom