Vote for Bono in the Time 100!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:

He's used to me beong on Pleba

I tolsd him that and he was like :rolleyes: Might have known :lol:

:lol: did you tell him exactly what you were doing??
What does he think about your passion for U2. does he share it??

:bono:What do you mean you've only voted 700 times :grumpy: :madwife:

bono-1.jpg

Cat Evans said:

:lol: did you tell him exactly what you were doing??
What does he think about your passion for U2. does he share it??

No , it's better he doesn't know :lol:

He knows that Bono was in my life before him. He's Irish and saw U2 back in 1981 and Liked them when i met him but now he Loves them and comes to gig all over Europe with me. I left him at home for my trips to the 3rd leg in 2005 :shifty:

WildHoney said:

No , it's better he doesn't know :lol:

He knows that Bono was in my life before him. He's Irish and saw U2 back in 1981 and Liked them when i met him but now he Loves them and comes to gig all over Europe with me. I left him at home for my trips to the 3rd leg in 2005 :shifty:

:lol:
Oh wow you got an irish boy, lucky you!!!:drool: i could listen to that accent all day!:D Cool thats great, good you can share most of the live experiences with him then!

Cat Evans said:

:lol:
Oh wow you got an irish boy, lucky you!!!:drool: i could listen to that accent all day!:D Cool thats great, good you can share most of the live experiences with him then!

I'm very lucky :yes: And i agree that accent :drool: I told him if he ever loses his accent i'll trade him in :lol:

Yeah but i don't think he appreciates me telling him what i'd like to do to Bono or what i'd like him to do to me :lmao:

WildHoney said:

I'm very lucky :yes: And i agree that accent :drool: I told him if he ever loses his accent i'll trade him in :lol:

Yeah but i don't think he appreciates me telling him what i'd like to do to Bono or what i'd like him to do to me :lmao:

Hmm :lol: ye i'd imagine, maybe not the best of ideas! Just tell him, but i'd rather do that to you! :shifty: :lmao:

WildHoney said:

I think in some wierd way he likes it when i tell him :shrug:

Men :rolleyes:

Anyway if "Bono" slips out of my mouth in the heat of passion , he needs to be prepared :lol:

God i know! :rolleyes:

:lol: ye you need to make sure he's ready for that one!!:D Hmm i wonder if anyone has ever done that or said another one of the guys names...?

WildHoney said:

Having been close to Edge a few times, he does have a certain sexiness. But i'll let you both have him and look after Bono:drool:

Close to Edge??? Have you met him?????:eek:

Cat Evans said:

Close to Edge??? Have you met him?????:eek:

I have. In Chicago in 2005 , he couldn't stop long and signed a photo. He has an awesome smile. I asked him if they could play PArty Girl in as it was my friend's birthday & my birthday the following day. He chucked and said he'd mention it.

Then in London last year when they were at Abbey Road. He shook hands with me on the first day and signed my setlist saying " oh a setlist, where from and he was impressed that i'd travelled to see them in Boston.

He is a true gentleman :heart:

Back
Top Bottom