Vote for Bono!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hcbiggs2002

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Found this link on Bonoonline and it's for an Oxfam people's vote for who you think has made the most difference in the world today in the fight against poverty!

http://www.oxfam.org.uk/what_you_can_do/imin/poll.htm?ito=1712&itc=0

Voting ends 1st of May. :wink:

I voted for Bono, naturally! I'm sure there are plenty of other worthy candidates, ordinary people working in the field, but they don't get the publicity that Bono does! Sad but true!! If anyone can make a real difference in getting the help the poorest of the poor truely need, then Bono's your man. He's already proven he can!!! :D

Voting seems to became part of my daily routine...I woke up, wash my teeth etc. etc. and then I vote for Edge, Larry and now for Bono...
Wonder in what poll Adam will turn up ? :hmm:

:wink:

But this one is a good cause and he truly deserves my vote! Go on with you wonderful work, B!

hi dahlia! :heart: thanks for asking, it went very well, becuz i woke up at 4 am this morning to study for it! :)

i want to see the results too!! although i am guessing bono is probably leading, based on popularity... i hope so!

I voted twice. Mua! Bob and Bono. My mate let me use her address. Cuz I was stuck in a dilemma there. They're both brilliantly wonderful people who I respect and admire so much, I love what they've done for Africa and everything, and I love the music of both, and they're both hot! (Yeah, I'm a strange teen; a one that think Bob Geldof was, and still is, hot).

Back
Top Bottom