VIP magazine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
AliTheFOADist said:
I'm gonna die if I dont see that larry leg up close!!!!!

komgogmomggom

*goes crosseyed

lraryryyryryryryrrrrrryyyyyyy!!! WHAT! w:love:w

great pictures!!!

p.s. Edge looks FABULOUS in that white shirt!!! And morleigh is just beautiful!! ahh!! I think I'm in love :love: :sexywink:

Last edited:
I blew the pic of Larry up too...

334%3B266323232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C5%3C%3A74%3C%3Aot1lsi

What a great set of pictures! I never, ever, ever thought I would see Larry in shorts :drool:

And I love seeing lovey dovey pics of Edge and Morleigh :heart:

WOOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!!

BIGGEST NEWS FLASH IN YEARS:

LARRY IN SHORTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!! :shocked::eek:

and WOO HOO!!! Adam likes short haired women!!!! :D :up:

Bono and Ali - adorable as ever...and I LOVE Edgie's "summer beanie"! How cute is THAT?? :heart:

GREAT pics....do they sell this mag in the U.S.????

Last edited:
Re: Adam's "Girlfriend"

Queen Betty said:
I don't know about that dress she's wearing, but anyway, I think that might be Hilary Swank.

I was JUST going to say that it looks exactly like her!!!

Hmmmm :eyebrow:

That lady with Adam (assuming it is Susie) is the same woman who went to the Grammy's with him.

I can not see her face really well so I can not comment on her. She looks very thin but I think the camera angle has a lot to do with that.

One thing I will say is they are hardly all over each other, I don;t mean kssing anf hugging but they are not even close to each other.

You know when you see Ali with Bono or The Edge with Morleigh you can see the love between them, I can't with Adam and "Susie". Maybe they are just private people, heck they have been together a few years now so they must love one another.

I tried to buy VIP today but it was not in store, least now I have seen the pics so thanks for putting them up!

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

well than, Larry is being a perfect gentleman than. :)

AWWWWW LARRY!!!
He's becoming more appealing to this Bono girl everyday! :silent:

Anyhoo, Adam's GF has a cool dress on!! I like it!!!
But, I have strange fashion tastes!!!
I'm not too keen on her hair, but hey, I like the dress!

LMAO at the EDGE SHAVING GEL!!!!!!:laugh: :lol: :laugh:

Mona- "I wonder if Larry shaves his legs, too......"
:macdevil: :macdevil: :macdevil:

Originally posted by Shine*Like*Stars*

Adam's gf's dress is lovely but she's got a face that would stop a clock! (sorry)

LMFAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

....c'mon now tell us what ya really think of her :wink:

Last edited:
VIP mag info!

Okay, okay, okay. I meant to post this Wednesday but I had trouble logging in and stuff. So, here goes:

http://www.medialive.ie/Magazines/Womens/vip.html

I tried to find VIP at this periodicals store that has a whole section dedicated to Irish newspapers and mags, but couldn't find it. I searched for about a half hour on MSN for info and finally came up with this link. It's so damn elusive, but now that I've got a lead, I'm going to try to get a copy for myself. I think I'm pretty good at looking for stuff :wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom