Vin Diesel, a hunk?!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

flaming june

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
One of my co-workers has a big crush on this guy. Fair enough. :shrug: whatever rocks her boat. But she had the nerve to say that Larry was ugly. :angry: So this is my vengeance (silly, I know, because my co-worker will not see this thread...) But I mean, c'mon!

Look at his face! He's like a 21'st century hairless Cro-Magnon!

vd.jpg

vs. 21'st century Greek god!

boomf.i.n.e..JPG

I know some people who like him too, dunno why.
But theyve never called larry ugly before, cos they know they will get a slap if they do call him:yes:

erised said:
:| I can't believe that

VD = :yuck:

Lar = :love:

beautiful_pop.jpg

Let me just say.... I know this is Pop-era, but OHMYFREAKIN' DROOL BUCKETS....

kill me now.

This is one hot picture.

Or as oktobergirl so eloquently put it as she left a message on my cellphone after seeing the "Electrical Storm" video:

"Larry Mullen, Jr. is one hot mofo." (she said the whole word. :silent: )

Jaysus. this picture......

I see a new shirt in my near future. And it's got this picture written all over it.

Moonie :D

MonaVox said:
I don't think he's attractive at all. He looks like a thumb. :huh:

:lmao: :lol: That's the funniest thing I've read in awhile!!!

But seriously...This dude was also on "rank" on E! last night of the Top 25 sexy guys in entertainment. He was in the fookin' top TEN!!! :barf:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't get it. To me, he looks like some thug that's going to break into my house and murder me! :gag:

He's ugly like a mofo. Yes, like a mofo. He looks like a neaderthal that got hair-lasered. Ugh, he's soooo gross, and all the women at that cursed church I used to go to were in mad mad horny love with him, even though my liking Bono is so very on christian...
Right.
He's a dog.

Kristie said:
anyone who says Larry is ugly must have a psychological disorder.

Love,
Larry's Secret Admirer

Kristie is out of the closet!!! :lol:

Anyone else want to come out? This is the right place to confess your Larry :heart:

U2Kitten said:

Don't insult dogs, I've never seen any dog that ugly;):p:ohmy: :lol:

VD= :barf:

That was terribly wrong of me *sniff*
Dogs are adorable, good natured and sensitive creatures. VD on the other hand resembles something a bit more like his initials. Hehehehe

*waits to see if anyone caught her pun*

VD = :madspit: :no:

MiniFly said:
VD on the other hand resembles something a bit more like his initials. Hehehehe
*waits to see if anyone caught her pun*

HHAHAHAHHAHA.......VD........hahahaha (sorry, I have the maturity of a 12 year old)

I think van diesel is hideous. Whoever thinks he's hot must be seriously disturbed. What the hell kind of a name is van diesel anyways? I retarded one.

Larry on the other hand is a god :drool:

ILuvLarryMullen said:

HHAHAHAHHAHA.......VD........hahahaha (sorry, I have the maturity of a 12 year old)

I think van diesel is hideous. Whoever thinks he's hot must be seriously disturbed. What the hell kind of a name is van diesel anyways? I retarded one.

Larry on the other hand is a god :drool:

:yes: For the record, I :lmao: @ the VD thing too!

Vin Diesel...yeah...me not likin' the name so much. I heard somewhere (I think it was on E!) that it's a stage name. Reminds me of fuel or something. Diesel fuel. Fuel has a bad smell. :lol:

Gina Marie said:

But come on now..he's so articulate. That soft, melodic voice....

Can't you just picture him mumbling incoherently sweet nothings into your ear? :tongue:

:|

vin_01.jpg

Ewwwwwwww! :barf:

Just compare!!!

larface.jpg

HELLO!!! :der:

Vin Diesel doesn't do much for me, but for some reason he is very popular with teenagers right now. I think it has something to do with the movie The Fast and The Furious. He's also popular with guys, my husband likes him, and really liked that movie. I haven't seen any of his movies. My fourteen year old daugher thinks he's hot, even after I told her he is 35 years old. :no: She normally likes the younger, popular guys out there now.

Back
Top Bottom