Videos where Bono looks the most SCRUMPTIOUS?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*snicker* I'd give my sister for it! hell I'd give my parents for it! :drool: just one moment...

also fungus... wich one of your emails should I take *snicker* I'm a sucker at choices... XD ah whatever, just add me, i_haan@hotmail.com :wink: I'm sure we can get along just fiiiine...

now I need more pictures of recent Bono in ponytail... *adds to list* I also need more pictures of recent Bonochest, and Elevation tour copenhagen... but none of them seem to exist ><

well, i may be getting rid of aol.. but for now.. email me at the AOL... so i dont have to keep logging into yahoo. which is a pain in the fucking ass. LOL.

*added ya*

I FOUND A NEW FUNGTWIN!! I FOUND A NEW FUNGTWIN!!! YAY!!!

:):):)

Hey Gg and everyone. I just uploaded the video last night to yousend it (for my mom!) So I have a brand new link, but its at home and I'm at work so I'll post it as soon as I get home alittle later, so no need for you to do it Gg! If you guys can wait a little longer!! :)

FungusAmongus said:

ahh kidneys..... : ( :huh : ow.

ok maybe that was going a bit far :lmao:

its so hard to decide my fave vids

too many :lol:

the fly, desire, MW, WGRYWH, discotheque:lol:

heres discotheque thrust :evil:

bono_pelvicthrust2.gif

I love Discotheque, Beautiful Day, and One.

Since they have all of their songs available to us on itunes, they should release a triple dvd with all of their VIDEOS in one package, like I have some of their videos but not ALL of them.
And face it, anything with Bono is sexy. Have you seen that commercial for ONE where he snaps his finger? Come on that's even sexy as hell.

Edited to change the songs to VIDEOS...hehe...where's my head at...oh Bono and his neck....or humping the camera....or luscious lips....or ok I gotta gooooo.

Last edited:
bonocomet said:
Hey Gg and everyone. I just uploaded the video last night to yousend it (for my mom!) So I have a brand new link, but its at home and I'm at work so I'll post it as soon as I get home alittle later, so no need for you to do it Gg! If you guys can wait a little longer!! :)

thanks bonocomet :bow::love:

if ive gone to bed beforeyou get home i'll get up really early and it can download while im at work :lol::wink: will give me something to look forward to when i get home :drool:

Last edited:
Stay :drool:

And did I mention Stay? :wink:

I may be an :adam: girl through and through, but I'd willingly pounce any of the four of them in the Stay vid... :sexywink:

You know I didn't even count Rattle and Hum in my list, I was going by just singles videos. Chalk up another addition :drool:

Granny :bow:

man, that hair...:drool:

*wipes drool off keyboard*

that lovely neck... ok my second question to God is, 'why wasnt i born a vampire who roamed the streets of dooblin????'

Here's the link to the When Love Comes to Town vid. I noticed theres a slight skip in one part... I'm not sure if thats from my download or if its in grannys original.... I'll reload grannys and if that corrects it I;ll repost, but this one is still 99.9 percent great.

Enjoy!
bonohissyfit.gif

http://s5.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=2NA6C8Z78G9RG0REBJ5Y5NJ84K

(don't forget to take out the space.... but you all know that right?) :rolleyes:

bonocomet said:
Here's the link to the When Love Comes to Town vid. I noticed theres a slight skip in one part... I'm not sure if thats from my download or if its in grannys original.... I'll reload grannys and if that corrects it I;ll repost, but this one is still 99.9 percent great.

Enjoy!
bonohissyfit.gif

(don't forget to take out the space.... but you all know that right?) :rolleyes:

There's a skip in the original.

5e28343f.gif

Oh thanks for letting me know granny!! Didn't realize you were here! :lol: I LOVE this vid. Thanks so much. I shared it with my mom whos a big BB fan and she loved it too. Funny when your fandoms collide with your mom!! She even met BB once.... she's even luckier in her fandom then me!!

by the way granny.... are we talking about the skip that occurs where bono is holding the cords?

bonocomet said:

Enjoy!
bonohissyfit.gif

thank you! :bow:

u2granny said:

There's a skip in the original.

5e28343f.gif

:drool:

granny , I hail thee!
:bow:

and it really looks like Bono has a thing for water/champagne/beer.. I mean, water he splashes over the crowd, beer he spits out, and champagne.. :combust: he sprays all over the crowd...
*snicker* reminds me of a great picture... Bono the Goldfish :drool: wanna poke that cheek with my index finger
bonothegoldfish1110ny4by.jpg

Back
Top Bottom