Videos where Bono looks the most SCRUMPTIOUS?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Chest but no smile.

49a58d06.jpg

9 pages!! LOL :lol:

Well it looks like you do have the 2nd one i was talking about! Thank you!!

Yes, that final shot where you just see the smile at the end is pretty nice... I think my heart stopped along with the video when I saw that!.. if you ever get it.... I'll be here... Thanks for these tho!

u2granny said:
I already have that video uploaded for another site. Here is the link. It's sendspace, so it will not let you download if it's being downloaded by too many at once.

When Love Comes to Town

h**p://www.sendspace.com/file/4qcpzo

I downloaded it but unfortunately when I played it, it said that an object was missing. :huh: :(

well, it takes me ages to download these things.... so should i download or wait? LOL

also, keep the pics coming! this thread's quickly pulling me out of lurk-mode. :wink: :drool:

does anyone have any screencaps from the 2001 Grammy's and that VH1: U2 Legends special?

I just watched it and it works fine for me. Granny...? You are a sweetheart, that was absolutely beautiful.

and the bono hissyfit :giggle:

and to fungusamongus.... WORTH IT!!!! :yes:

Last edited:
so what was he getting all PMS-y about? LOL

also, for those of you that cant get it downloaded.. does it say a codec is missing? if so, try using VLC Player... you can find it on download.com, I think.

someone suggested that to me a while ago and its worked for my codec-probs. LOL

*ready to download anyway*

damnit.. now its saying theres too many people downloading it.. to wait. AHH!!!

i hope my dial-up downloads all of this. :huh:

*curses at computer and self*

crap. it said it'll take 13 hours to download and it keeps cutting off.

oh well.

does anyone know how to convert the video unto a Window Media file? those are usually quicker...

i wanna see it. :sad:

so, since i cant download it... did it have BB King on it, too?

me wants details. *and me kills me AOL net service* :sad: :madspit:

Yes... it's alot like whats on R&H but yet different too... it has a lot of backstage stuff like the hissyfit and something cute where it looks like they're drawing a mustache on edge.. (anyone know if I'm right or wrong there?) he looks in the mirror at it and seems quite pleased with himself. Ha! Lots of little clippy fun of them all... a bono kiss to edge :heart: , playing pool, just lots of fun stuff... But its a music video so no actual dialogue so still no explanation on the hissy fit. And yes, BB :)

bonocomet said:
Yes... it's alot like whats on R&H but yet different too... it has a lot of backstage stuff like the hissyfit and something cute where it looks like they're drawing a mustache on edge.. (anyone know if I'm right or wrong there?) he looks in the mirror at it and seems quite pleased with himself. Ha! Lots of little clippy fun of them all... a bono kiss to edge :heart: , playing pool, just lots of fun stuff... But its a music video so no actual dialogue so still no explanation on the hissy fit. And yes, BB :)

ahhaha i gotta see the edge thing!!!!!:wink: :lmao:

and YAY!!! BB!!!!! :rockon:

I HATE MY FUCKIN DIAL-UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Now *I* am getting PMS-y... excuse me.. while I have a Fungus hissy-fit....

*bashes something*

Well I'll just let you SEE what my three favorite vids are...but I'm hurt this one's been ignored :(

My number one favorite :bono: video
PDVD_009.jpg

bono crying :sad:

PDVD_012.jpg

PDVD_008.jpg

My number two favorite...
PDVD_018.jpg

PDVD_016.jpg

and tied for number three

walkon1.jpg

and

blindfolded43je.jpg

Ok I got it... but I didn't see the hissy-fit :huh: can somebody give me the timing... I watched closely but I didn't see it!

Bono 212, nice pun you have tehre.. *tied for no. 3 * :drool: Bono tied down...

Last edited:
youvedonewhat said:

Poor B. Actually, apart from making me laff I hafta say that I find it rather sexy... is there something wrong with me?:evil: :lol:

I don't think there's a THING wrong with you. I'm sure nobody else had the same reaction. :whistle:

:drool:

bonocomet said:

Bono hissyfit: 1:25 into the video :lmao:
\\\

ah thanks... damn Im getting blind... guh taht wink is sexy yep! same with the R&H video! :drool:\

I wonder why the Bonospittingoutbeer moment didn't make it into the final cut of RH? :wink:

u2granny said:
I already have that video uploaded for another site. Here is the link. It's sendspace, so it will not let you download if it's being downloaded by too many at once.

When Love Comes to Town

h**p://www.sendspace.com/file/4qcpzo

Thanks for this U2Granny and the pics.:wink:

WOWY>Rattle&Hum
Wild Horses
Stay

But its hard to pick just three!

I 1000% agree with you Bono's Doll :wink: Bono is definitely god's gift to women&he should be at the top of any sexiest men list but he's rarely even on them at all! :ohmy: :tsk:

Ah well, never mind 'cos we know the truth!!!! :combust: :combust: :faint: :faint: :faint:

I could eat him up :evil: :tongue:

Galeongirl said:
Ok I got it... but I didn't see the hissy-fit :huh: can somebody give me the timing... I watched closely but I didn't see it!

Bono 212, nice pun you have tehre.. *tied for no. 3 * :drool: Bono tied down...

No pun intended actually, which means I'm hilarious

Back
Top Bottom