Videos where Bono looks the most SCRUMPTIOUS?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
youvedonewhat said:

Thank you so much for these pix... I haven't managed to get them before...they are so..:drool: geez, this man, no words to describe such blatant sex appeal...

these pictures are so wonderful to see again. thank you!
But for some reason at the same time it's making me so depressed. :( .
It's like looking at a consolation price. Most of us on this website would give our right arm to have but a 15 minute conversation with Bono, and not just because of his looks, like in all these great photos of his, but because it would be the greatest conversation ever.(from his end........ we'd probably just ruin it by staring and drooling). and we'll probably never ever meet the man.
allright, i just got home from my night shift at the hospital, i'm really tired, & i've just boohood over everybody's fun. i'm sorry.
i better go get some sleep. :uhoh:

maybe I should look for the "people who are blubbering..." thread. :reject:

i still love all these photos though............ keep them coming for when i wake up later....................

FungusAmongus said:

Holy shiznit!! :combust: :combust: :combust:

What are those from?!?!?

Are they from the infoomous Rattle and Hum outtakes that I still seem to be missing? LOL

It is from a video of When Love Comes to Town that wasn't used. Most likely because it shows Bono throwing a hissy fit back stage.

u2granny said:

It is from a video of When Love Comes to Town that wasn't used. Most likely because it shows Bono throwing a hissy fit back stage.

a hissy fit about what? LOL!!!!! this sounds like it might be funny.

i want details!!!! :wink:

i think they should keep stuff like that in the documentaries.. if it isnt TOO bad.....
it makes stuff more fun. :wink:

bono hissy fits :drool:

i'd not mind seeing a pic of the hissy fit either. LOL!!!!

bono hissy fits crack me up sometimes.

GaleonGirl: a hissy fit (damn, how many times am I gonna say that word? lol) is just like a little temper tantrum.
heh.

i doubt his fits are worse than mine.... holy shit. especially first thing in the morning.. DONT MESS WITH THE FUNGUS!!!! :mad:

hcbiggs2002 said:

Oh Yeah Baby!! Thanks phistolemon for that!!!:drool: :combust: :bow: :bono:

Here's a the Walk on photo again but a little clearer...

walkon1xe.jpg

...and a couple more...

walkon25kp.jpg

walkon35mu.jpg

...these are from Bonoonline. It says so on the pictures themselves!?! :wink:

Aww God I love that video. :)

HAHAHH!! what the hell is he doing? :lmao:

was this taken from the same backstage thingy where hes standing there smiling?

(I think somebody's got a bad case of male PMS... lol)

:lmao:

Damn. lol.

Yeah.. definitely... if thats a hissy fit, then he makes mine look a million times worse. LOL!!!

Last edited:
youvedonewhat said:

U2Grannie - I love you so. This made me laff so much - the B throwing a wobbly. I've seen the vid so I recognise the stomping off and bashing the door. Geez, that made me laff!

YDW: what was he so pissed off about anyway? LOL

also, how long is the entire documentary? the song and everything...

maybe someone could post it on here? :wink:

FungusAmongus said:

YDW: what was he so pissed off about anyway? LOL

also, how long is the entire documentary? the song and everything...

maybe someone could post it on here? :wink:

I've no idea what psst him off so. It's on the WLCTT video. It's obviously an outtake from the R&H docu as it looks as though they've taken bits from the film to use in the video.

Poor B. Actually, apart from making me laff I hafta say that I find it rather sexy... is there something wrong with me?:evil: :lol:

Babydoll said:
anyone have the link to the video where he gets pissed?? anyone know what triggered him off anyway?

like i said, he was probably deprived of beachballs and edge-kissing... :wink:

(sorry, i'll shut up now, lol)

I already have that video uploaded for another site. Here is the link. It's sendspace, so it will not let you download if it's being downloaded by too many at once.

When Love Comes to Town

h**p://www.sendspace.com/file/4qcpzo

Grannyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just watched the Desire video for the 1st time thanks to your opening my eyes up last nite! :ohmy:

I was wondering.... any chance you have a cap of the final scene of the video? Right before it fades to black the screen freezes on the chest and the smile.... I would give my undying love for that pic. :D

Oh and theres another nice shot during the song when he looks up, in black & white... can't remember what he says... I'll go check...

Back
Top Bottom