Videos where Bono looks the most SCRUMPTIOUS?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bono_212 said:
where do you guys get all the "moving" pics from :sad: i want some :)

Oh heres one you'll like!
movieminibonoblindfold.gif

U2Girl1978 said:

bonocomet, would it be ok to use one of these for my sig? :)

Actually none of them belong to me. (I didn't make any of them) I'm pretty sure tho that it would be ok for you to use them. Most the people who make them don't mind sharing. In this group I think I know the maker on the "Boom Cha" one and the "OOTS" one which I believe belong to plathegreat85. If I know the maker I try to credit them in the description when I save it. (So when someone right clicks to save it they will see the makers name in the description). The other 2 I really don't know. ANYWAY! My guess is that they wouldn't mind you using them!! :)

bonocomet said:

Actually none of them belong to me. (I didn't make any of them) I'm pretty sure tho that it would be ok for you to use them. Most the people who make them don't mind sharing. In this group I think I know the maker on the "Boom Cha" one and the "OOTS" one which I believe belong to plathegreat85. If I know the maker I try to credit them in the description when I save it. (So when someone right clicks to save it they will see the makers name in the description). The other 2 I really don't know. ANYWAY! My guess is that they wouldn't mind you using them!! :)

hehe ok. Thanks :)

On LiveJournal there are "communities" of people with like interests. Do a search for U2 communities or more specific u2 icon communities. People make the icons and post them to share. Most however ask that you at least leave a comment to let them know you liked their work, and also to give them credit in the description when you save it. :)

www .livejournal.com

I don't think he needs a trampoline, he's naturally bouncy!! He's like Tigger!

The wonderful thing about Bono
is Bonos a wonderful thing
their tops are made out of rubber
their bottoms are made out of springs
Their bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy fun fun fun
But the most wonderful thing about bono is he's the only one!
Yes heeeeeee's the only one!

:giggle:

someone medicate me.

bonocomet said:
I don't think he needs a trampoline, he's naturally bouncy!! He's like Tigger!

The wonderful thing about Bono
is Bonos a wonderful thing
their tops are made out of rubber
their bottoms are made out of springs
Their bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy fun fun fun
But the most wonderful thing about bono is he's the only one!
Yes heeeeeee's the only one!

:giggle:

someone medicate me.

can I nominate your sig for my new favorite U2-related video??
bounce...
bounce..
.....bounce... bounce...
:drool: Bono... bouncing... up.... and down... up... down... up ... down...

the hair.... themicrophone cord.... the sleeves... the shades...

:drool: bounce bounce bounce.... i watched it for a full 5 minutes again.... cant stop... mesmerizing...

Hey :wave:

I'm sorry for making everyone groan now, but would it be possible for anyone to upload the WLCTT video again? I came into the thread way too late... :reject:

Back
Top Bottom