video - they travelled down...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which video should be next?

• 2001 Top of the Pops Awards - a capella Whole Lotta Love

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Live performance of Womanfish

Votes: 12 32.4%
  • Making of All I Want is You

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Mission Impossible - music video

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • In the Name of the Father - music video

Votes: 4 10.8%

• Total voters
MI = quality naked Adam and Larry
well, I've found that Adam DOES have pants on...

top of the pops = extremely amusing, esp Edge's manic gum chewing and Bono's air guitar

in the name of the father = a fantastic video, but not really high up on the combustability scale... but I looooove it

womanfish = twilight zone U2 AND a random song most people haven't heard

*stops*

Kristie said:
MI = quality naked Adam and Larry
well, I've found that Adam DOES have pants on...

I know, why else would I put so much effort into finding this video :sexywink: ?
I haven't seen any of these videos so it's not the end of the world if MI doesn't win.
Kristie you are the best, you can't be thanked enough for all the stills and video that you post.

I hate my dial-up, I think I'll be an old woman by the time this thing is finished downloading :angry:

ILuvLarryMullen said:
Kristie you are the best, you can't be thanked enough for all the stills and video that you post.
:eek:
I'm considering putting that in my profile, heh

I hate my dial-up, I think I'll be an old woman by the time this thing is finished downloading :angry:
yeah, I've got some quality stuff that's like twice that size, 70-100 megs, I hesitate to put any of it up for that reason... well, that and I don't want the ITAP people's bandwidth alarm to go off.
*ponder*
keep at it hon, I once downloaded an entire concert (500 mb) on dial-up... took me a whole month though :huh:

oh yeah I definately will keep at it for U2 stuff, I've downloaded lots of videos even when I was on a slower 28k connection, it takes a long time but it's worth it.

let's see I've progressed about 25-30% in an hour great :mad: ...well what can you expect when it's only loading at 3kb/s?

Geeez! You got the TOTP capella???? I always wanted to see it. My friend said its fokin amazing :)

ILuvLarryMullen said:
let's see I've progressed about 25-30% in an hour great :mad: ...well what can you expect when it's only loading at 3kb/s?

I feel your pain, mine is loading at 1.3 k/sec. I have also dial-up but I haven't ever seen downloading anything this slow :mad: Stupid connection :banghead: I have downloaded loads of videos with a REALLY big size including full concerts. I'm such a patient girl.

Anyway, THANKS A LOT Kristie for all those videos!! I love them! :hug:

i don't know if i've got to the poll too late, i'm going to throw in a vote for "in the name of the father"...although i haven't seen any of those videos..."in the name of the father" reminds me that i forgot to return my library book today. arg.

i have to vote for that, i'm currently listening to a certian pogues song--"streets of sorrow/ birmingham six" and the first two lines are (well of the birmingham 6 half) "there's six men in birmingham/ in guilfor there's four"...all reminding me that my library book needs to be returned before i forget about it and get a bill...

edited cos the video loaded (lost highway) and it's great! thanks!!

Last edited:
Mission Impossible, because I haven't seen it. I haven't seen many videos because I too am stuck with a :censored: dial-up and everything takes forever to download.:madspit: :madspit: :censored:

the interesting attempt at seeing the apple commercial (thanks again, kristie!) over vacation sounded like everyone's dial up nightmares...it took about 3 hours to load completely...

Back
Top Bottom