Video of the Week - Don't forget your ammo...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kristie

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
So's like this.
Nobody's hauled me away for questioning after posting a link for Mafia U2... so I'm gonna tentatively going to try and put up a video for download about once a week.... well, less for the next month cos I'll be at home and on dial-up. Sorry.
BUT
I'm sort of testing my bandwidth limit, so I don't want everyone and their brother downloading it, and the only way I can think of to limit it is put the link in my profile, so only interferencers can get it easily.
Yeah anyway.
So I put the link in my profile, under Homepage... you, rightclicksave.
Questions/Comments/Whatever, PM me or email me at splutti@cs.com.

Anyway, featured this week is the video for Don't Take Your Guns to Town.
Which is strikingly like the THTBA video, except in color, and all in all quite sexy... I know a lot of people have never seen it...

thank you and have a nice day :wave:

Hey kristie,
can you post your address? I can't check your profile I'm not a premium member........btw think it's really cool what you're doing

eh, can't access profiles...

and my email dies when files larger than really big word documents come into the box...stupid aol (which is my mom's fault)

can videos go over aim? do you have aim? is that too much trouble if possible? just this one, i mean? not only have i not seen it, i didn't know it existed...:( is that too much of a sketchy thing (sending some random message boarder a video over aim) that could possibly destroy your computer? i don't think my computer would be evil and try to attack someone sending me a file...

for someone who spends so much time on the computer, i know very little...i kind of gave up on being a "computer person" when i didn't learn anything in c++ class...

Kristie said:
Questions/Comments/Whatever, PM me or email me at splutti@cs.com.

*points at that*

well, I guess you don't have to email me comments, hee hee

Okay, straight up, I know this is going to sound really bitchy but the whole point here is that I'm trying to RESTRICT the number of people downloading the video. I don't want my webspace to suddenly have a bandwidth overload, these people CAN take away my internet for good.
Not that they will, though, I'm sure I'd get a warning first.
Anyway, that's the reason I didn't post the link... I don't have anything specific against people who haven't paid... If I don't hear anything within a week or so I'll probably just start posting the link.
If you actually put forth the effort to email me I'll most likely give it to you.
Plus then I'll have lots of email, and that is fun :yes:

Last edited:
hehehehe

I'm such a dork! Even though I have this video FROM KRISTIE, I still compulsively downloaded it :yes:

So anway... you CAN transfer things over IM and I'm willing to send this video on to as many people as want it :)

I'm on pretty much all the time, usually the only time I'm not on is between about 4 and 10 am eastern (cause I'm sleeping lol) so just IM me ( name: PlaysTheTart ) and I'll send it along to you :)

And I'm willing to do this for as many people as want it for as long as people want it!

Oh yeah, I'll be going home to dial up also on the evening of Dec 18... so try to catch me before then :)

:wave:

Twin, you're so nice
I can't send people stuff over AIM, cos my ethernet hates me and usually craps out uploading before like one meg. :sad:
You: Well then, how did you get the video on your Purdue account?
Me: Well, it's very simple... my ethernet hates people outside of Purdue, but on campus the connection is like 900 kb/s... mmm, speedy...

thank you! that was so cool! you're the best! :hug:

never had i downloaded something and had the picture be that CLEAR, it was awesome! that was just so cool!

all sorts of edge fuzzies and larry fuzzies and EVERYONE and it was so cool! i'm so glad you posted the link

hippy said:
Is there anyone else who is willing to send stuff through AIM and such? cause the silly firewall is acting up again which means that I might not be able to send some things to some people :(

I can do it, if anyone still wants.
LightMyWay02 - I'm usually on all the time, what with the cable connection at school. I'll be going back to dialup the....19th, methinks though.
:wave: let me know!

Hmmm. Sucky home computer says:

Estimated time left: 6 hr 17 min 20 sec

Yep. Don't think so, havta wait til I'm back at school :sad:

But thanks Kristie, can't wait to see it :)

Back
Top Bottom