VH1: The Fabulous Lives of Celebrity Wives

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've seen that and I saw the little snippets, but they don't spend any time on them :wink: Just telling you so you don't waste your time watching!

I don't think there would really be much to say. I mean obviously I'm sure Ali has a 'fabulous life' but she's never really out in public and stuff so I don't think they can really talk about her the way they were talking about the other wives.

yeah Ali is more a fabulous woman than that she leads a life like those in hollywood... she's not throwing her money away in shopping and jewelery, not spoilt, not having huge bloopers,... so I guess she isn't interesting enough for the program..

Galeongirl said:
yeah Ali is more a fabulous woman than that she leads a life like those in hollywood... she's not throwing her money away in shopping and jewelery, not spoilt, not having huge bloopers,... so I guess she isn't interesting enough for the program..

thank god!

Too bad they don't profile Allison, she is one heck of a wonderful person....a good wife, mother, business woman, volunteer, and the fact she has managed to raise 4 children in a rather grounded life while being married to the same man, her high school sweetheart no less, who is also a global celebrity and rock star....absolutely AMAZING.

But yea, isn't it sad that these stupid shows want to capitalize on celebrity wives who spend millions on shopping, on designers re doing their image, homes, images, on plastic surgery, jet setting to be seen all over the world.

Back
Top Bottom