VH1 Classic...showing Night & Day video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jdragonfly

Acrobat
I caught the last seconds of it this morning. Since VH1 classic repeats their programming, it should come on between 9-9:30 pm. Eastern time. Sunday Bloody Sunday from Live Aid follows right after, (Two for tuesday). I have got to get this on tape.:drool:

BTW: Sorry for starting a new thread, I didn't think to post it anywhere except here.

That Night and Day video drives me mad -- I know Bono is going full-tilt, but there are like, what, two shots of Edge, and he just makes me walk funny for the rest of the day. Gorgeous. Is the Red, Hot and Blue VHS/possibly DVD available still? Because their take on that song is masterful, Bono is the only one I've ever heard sing that song the way it should be sung, and VH-1, bless their little pointed heads, will probably cut part of the video (granted, they are not as bad as MTV with that), and this thing has to build untouched from start to finish. I KNOW you know what I mean!

:wink:

Could somebody post the video? Don't think it's availabe on Itunes yet. ;)

Bono's shades, where is your avatar from? I remember seeing this vid on TV years ago... before I knew Bono and U2. I remember Backstreet Boys were on it too, right? I was a fan of the BSB then. (Please don't shoot me! I was blind!) What was the music video called? Something... step in the name of love?

i_love_adam said:
Bono's shades, where is your avatar from? I remember seeing this vid on TV years ago... before I knew Bono and U2. I remember Backstreet Boys were on it too, right? I was a fan of the BSB then. (Please don't shoot me! I was blind!) What was the music video called? Something... step in the name of love?

I think the song is 'What's going on' or smth like that

MooMoo! said:
Its Whats going on, originally sung by Marvin Gaye. :)

does it speak ill of me if i didnt know there was a night and day video? :uhoh:

Yes, but we'll let it go for now:wink:

Here's a link for the VHS from ebay:

http://product.ebay.com/Red-Hot-Blue_UPC_078221571838_W0QQfvcsZ1178QQsoprZ3169102

I feel bad that some of you haven't seen this video -- it's mostly Bono really, which usually pisses me off because I'm a firm believer in U2 as the four-legged table, but the way it is shot, so deceptively simple, and yet, oh Lord...:drool:

Funny thing about Wim Wenders, I tried to take my own life by gnawing on my wrists during Paris, Texas, but his U2 videos, Night and Day and Stay, just have this feel and look about them.

They really should rerelease Red Hot + Blue on DVD, do they think we don't need to raise money to fight AIDS anymore?

Back
Top Bottom