VH1 All Access: Spotlight - U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Miroslava

ONE love, blood, life
Oh sweet lord... run, run to watch the clips on VH1.... I am melting here at work...

http://www.vh1.com/shows/dyn/vh1_all_access/89752/episode_videos.jhtml

Info from atu2

NEW @U2 ACCESS U2 ON VH-1
February 22, 2005
posted by: m2

VH-1 will air what appears to be a new show about U2 called "VH1 All Access: Spotlight U2" beginning next month. The first air date is March 15th, and the show will repeat several times during the following week. Here's the full schedule from Rock on TV. And you'll find video clips on VH-1's minisite for the show. Use the link below and click on the VIDEOS title.

Last edited:
I want to know why the feck they put this on at 2-3 AM???? And 10/11 AM is sometimes a stretch for a Saturday morning, if you know what I mean ....

Wow, I just saw them and they're great. These guys always make me laugh.

My favorite is Bono describing his first time in America........."Hey Honey....AHHHHHHH.

He cracks me up.

NEW YORK - Bruce Springsteen (news) is returning the favor to Bono. U2's talkative frontman, who gave memorable stream-of-consciousness speeches inducting Bob Marley and Springsteen into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, will be saluted by Springsteen when the Boss inducts U2 next month.

Springsteen's no slouch in the induction speech department himself: He slyly noted last year how inductee Jackson Browne (news)'s audience always seemed to be filled with women.

U2carrie said:
NEW YORK - Bruce Springsteen (news) is returning the favor to Bono. U2's talkative frontman, who gave memorable stream-of-consciousness speeches inducting Bob Marley and Springsteen into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, will be saluted by Springsteen when the Boss inducts U2 next month.

Springsteen's no slouch in the induction speech department himself: He slyly noted last year how inductee Jackson Browne (news)'s audience always seemed to be filled with women.

Sweet!! I may have to watch with closed captioning though... I kind of have a hard time understanding him

:reject:

wow this is awesome!! love the tom snyder discussion :heart:

and I love hearing Bono speak, with all "er...uh...umm....ah...." it's just too cute...thanks Miroslava!

The "Rock On TV" list.. isn't currently listed on the VH-1 website..

(probably.. because they might be "up-dating" their list of U2 performances.)

This has happened before, and only lasted for a couple of days maximum.

I have to say that the video where Bono talks about "City of Blinding Lights" made me cry :sad:

The thought of playing in NYC just after 9/11 and how beautiful he thought everyone looked during "Streets..." Very touching to me.

TheBrazilianFly said:
I can't see those videos because of my computer. :sad: Can't someone copy it and post it here please. :angel:

i would gladly do it if I knew how--no idea if you can even copy the videos on VH1. Anyone know?

Does the B-man EVER stop getting better looking??????

My heart is POUNDING after watching those vids!!

He seems really relaxed and happy~~ I think they cannot wait to start the tour and let off some steam!!

We can't wait either :dancing:

The videos can be ripped but it's going to take some doing.

The source URL for the playlit for "Larry Mullen Jr on America" clip is...

http://www.vh1.com/sitewide/apps/me...asVideoOutro=false&vid=42182&vidAd=30&x=x.asx :ohmy:

I've opened it up in Net Transport and am able to download the video (and the adverts).

This one is 8.2Mb

I might have to sort out a torrent or something when I get them all or take the Grammys video dwon from my website :sigh:

Alan

enajh2 said:
My first torrent so please be patient...

http://www.musictorrents.net:6969/

...the first one in the list :)

i wasn't able to download anything...clicked on the "download" link and it said "done" in about 2 seconds but can't play the file using any kind of media player. Don't know much about torrents so I might just be an idiot :huh: Something I'm not doing?

Back
Top Bottom