VH1 All access!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BonoFox1

Blue Crack Supplier
Earth to Blue Crack to Planet Fierce and back agai
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!...I just finished watching it!!...it was amazing!!! missed the first 7 minutes of it cause I have satillite and I get Eastern time on my schedule and Im in Pacific time and I could have sworn it was sceduled for tomorrow!!!any-hoo I just casually changed it to VH1 after watching a movie in another channel,,, and there they were I screamed as I grabbed the cassette and pressed rec...

So much great stuff and interviews from the band backstage footage ect!!!....just an incredible show....*check your local cable listings its a must watch!...Plus Paul McGuinness spilled tha beans that they are thinking of stretching the tour into 2006!!!!.......

It was such an amazing show it made me so proud/ my heart swelled knowing Im a fan of the greatest band in the world!! ..I keep falling in love with the band over and over agian!!

Who has seen it and will wait for stills/pics from the picture posting queens
:wink:

BonoFox1 said:
Plus Paul McGuinness spilled tha beans that they are thinking of stretching the tour into 2006!!!!

That news made me very happy, because as of now I have not been able to get a ticket to any of their shows that are going to be anywhere near me this year, so if they extend it to next year, I have a chance! I want to see these guys sooooooooooooooooo badly, so any chance for a ticket would make me a happy, happy girl.

BonoFox1 said:
It was such an amazing show it made me so proud/ my heart swelled knowing Im a fan of the greatest band in the world!! ..I keep falling in love with the band over and over agian!!

:yes:...I felt the same way. The band's been known to do that to me many a time over the years :D.

BonoFox1 said:
Who has seen it and will wait for stills/pics from the picture posting queens :wink:

I know nothing about making stills/pictures/what have you from shows, but I'm sure someone somewhere can do that, and that'd be very cool if they did :up: :).

Yeah. It was a really cool show. Another cool addition to the many U2 things I have on various videotapes, LOL :D.

Angela

I know we all feel so proud of our guys Moonlit Angel, and YES Ikkin...Im so glad you Aussies will get to see the guys this tour, Bono did mention Mexico as a possiblity also, said so after the San Diego opener and no doubt other parts of Latin America...:up:

In no particular order.

bscap858.jpg

bscap856.jpg

bscap702.jpg

bscap604.jpg

Theres tonnes more. Thats just bits from the last 12 minutes but its dark now and I cant make screen caps at night because my monitor is too crap. lol.

I'll see what other people load up while I sleep and have another go at any missing bits tomorrow.

i'm downloading it now... I've got about 27 hours more to go. OMG. But then again i heard that the program is about 1GB in size... so... maybe that's why it's taking so long.

Yeah i know.

But i'm sure it's gonna be worth the wait. How long is the whole thing anyways? An hour?

Back
Top Bottom