VH1 All access!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks Beli for posting all those pics. Having seen the show several times I could picture what they were saying in all the pictures...You're the best!!

U2FloridaFan said:
bscap1571.jpg

This picture is funny because Bono was telling a funny story of how at the R&RHOF ceremony a friend in the audience handed him something while he was singing and it turned out to be this friend's mother's ashes. And Bono forgot to give them back to the person after the song, and put them in his pocket so he was laughing (and as you can see, Larry is cracking up) and saying that "I guess I'm bringing my friend's mother on tour."

I love that part, because Larry is just loosing it, cracking up with laughter :lmao:

u2granny said:

For some reason this scene was what immediately sprang to mind when I saw that still.

a737b751.jpg
There are a few scenes where he looks 20 years younger all of a sudden...I think I'm thinking about the part where he's outside talking about Africa/America is a great idea and he has that same expression on his face. :love:

Thanks for the stills, Beli!! They're great! :hyper:

Moonlit_Angel said:
Good eye, u2granny-I see that completely :yes:.

I love it when he gets that look on his face-shows how genuinely excited he is about whatever he's doing or talking about, and I think that's cool :).

Angela

I still have my moments.:wink:

LOL, u2granny. And Souly, that's another good comparison shot.

karmic_postmark said:
When I spoke with Bono last October in San Jose after the ipod event
when I told him I went to Portland to hear him speak his eyes lit up just like that :faint:

Aw...:). That's really sweet...makes it seem like he's flattered to hear about that, like he's amazed that people would travel to hear him speak and stuff.

Seriously, that's really neat :up:.

And yes, let's hear it for Bono in cowboy hats :D.

Angela

U2FloridaFan said:
bscap1571.jpg

This picture is funny because Bono was telling a funny story of how at the R&RHOF ceremony a friend in the audience handed him something while he was singing and it turned out to be this friend's mother's ashes. And Bono forgot to give them back to the person after the song, and put them in his pocket so he was laughing (and as you can see, Larry is cracking up) and saying that "I guess I'm bringing my friend's mother on tour."

This part was my favorite. He looks rather adorable and I love the way he was talking about what he did... :cute:

karmic_postmark said:

When I spoke with Bono last October in San Jose after the ipod event
when I told him I went to Portland to hear him speak his eyes lit up just like that :faint:

Wish I'd known you were there in Portland.:(

U2FloridaFan said:
bscap1571.jpg

bscap1630.jpg

This one Larry's phone rang and he pretended it was someone calling asking about Bono, and Larry was saying "no...Bono's not here...no... Bono's not going to be World Bank President...." It was funny. I looovvve Larry's sense of humor.

That was funny!!! I was wondering what was being handed to him.!!!..OMG! why would that lady do that???:shrug:

And the Larry bit was also funny when he answered the phone and said, "no Bono is not here, no, no, he is not taking the job at the world bank, no, no he said leader of the world"...:lol:

Or Bono feeling like he is going to throw up right before the SD opener...too many funny bits I loved this show,
but what makes me mad is that VH1 is not airing it enough...:madspit:

sorry to be a headache in a suitacase, but does anyone have the full program availale for download ?

Oh . . . my . . . goodness! I *finally* got to see this show. I think it will be on again during the wee hours of Wednesday night? It was marvelous! It just made them more "human" and sweet and . . . I don't know what all! :drool: Can't wait for Chicago!

why vh1 ? why ? you're too powerful,, so what if you lose revenure from why ? \\

You make me want to kill myself.:tongue:

Back
Top Bottom