VH1 All access!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
THANK U THANK U THANK U beli!!!! :hug: :heart: This really was one of the best interview/docmentary-type shows I've seen on the guys in a while - even my mom-in-law & Mr. Blu watched it with me & liked it.

All the guys got equal time to shine - which is nice, 'cuz as much as I love him, the media seems to forget sometimes that there's more to U2 than just Bono. Great show & spectacular stills!! Thanks again, beli!! We appreciate you SO much!! :yes:

bscap422.jpg

bscap556.jpg

Colin Farrell bit

bscap554.jpg

bscap622.jpg

Im off for a while. Back later. Anyone else feel free to post some too. I have about 20 minutes of film to go and I have missed tonnes of stuff. Did I mention this is one of the best U2 docos ever?

beli said:
Edge on the edge

:rolleyes: :giggle:

I'd love to see this doc - it sounds so good... but I can't see it here :sigh:

... so beli, thank you very much for posting pics for the plebans without access to VH1! :bow:

Can some upload it ? I can't seem to use the torrent one all though I have the program :madspit:

a great thanks in advance :kiss:

Miroslava it is official you made my day thank you soooooo very much :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
I probably have to wait an hour but hey it is worth the wait :wink: :rockon:

bono Q said:
Can some upload it ? I can't seem to use the torrent one all though I have the program :madspit:

a great thanks in advance :kiss:

Did you save the little file first and then open it with the torrent program? Then it will download.

As an aside, I find BitTornado to be more idiot proof/user friendly than BitTorrent.

Last edited:
bscap1571.jpg

This picture is funny because Bono was telling a funny story of how at the R&RHOF ceremony a friend in the audience handed him something while he was singing and it turned out to be this friend's mother's ashes. And Bono forgot to give them back to the person after the song, and put them in his pocket so he was laughing (and as you can see, Larry is cracking up) and saying that "I guess I'm bringing my friend's mother on tour."

bscap1630.jpg

This one Larry's phone rang and he pretended it was someone calling asking about Bono, and Larry was saying "no...Bono's not here...no... Bono's not going to be World Bank President...." It was funny. I looovvve Larry's sense of humor.

Back
Top Bottom