VH1 All access!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bscap188.jpg

bscap169.jpg

the pictures are :drool: .... does anyone have screen caps of when Bono was impersonating colin farrell (sp?).. and also at the end of bono and ali good luck kiss?

thanks for posting those pics!:sick:

This was one of the better U2 shows I've seen. After listening to each one of them talk, I like them more and more.

My sister set her VCR to record this the other night .. and unfortunately had her TV set on BET instead of VH-1. She was sure surprised! Hope she gets it right for the next time!

Thank you Beli! :bow: :bow:

Do you happen to have any stills of when Edge was going towards the cliff and Bono says "Don't do it The Edge!" :cute:

U2Girl1978 said:
Instead of waiting for 20 or so hrs for it to download, here is another site that it is available at. It's in another language but you can tell what it is right off the bat.

http://tinyurl.com/9grcx

Hi, thanks for the tip, but I can't find anything on this site that resembles the video. Where exactly is it? Help, please!!

Thanks! If you don't have the time, Neutral is going to post it on her site soon. I'm really looking forward to seeing this.

Heh, this thread certainly grew. Great stills here.

I think it's cool that each band member got their moments to talk. And also, these stills are just reaffirming how close of friends these guys all are-you can just totally see it in these stills, they're laughing, and they've got their arms around each other's shoulders, and stuff like that.

I liked when Bono talked about how he doesn't like to rehearse. I can imagine that's gotta be a tough, frustrating aspect of it all.

Angela

I recorded something called "Spotlight U2" during the wee hours of the morning last night, but haven't watched it yet. I hope it's the same thing! If not, hopefully I'll catch it sometime. :wink:

Thank you so much, BonoFox1--I can't wait to see it! My sis Swandiver has been raving about it ever since she saw it last week. Now that it's taped, she can watch again with or without me. :applaud:

bscap475.jpg

bscap476.jpg

bscap485.jpg

bscap477.jpg

bscap478.jpg

bscap479.jpg

bscap487.jpg

bonomofo said:
the pictures are :drool: .... does anyone have screen caps of .......... at the end of bono and ali good luck kiss?

My monitor is half dead so I think this is the bit you want. lol

I will save the Edge on the edge later. Theres about 30 minutes that I haven't done. And most of Bono. I thought all of it would be done while I slept. lol. I'll do some more in a few hours time, when the sun is completely up.

show again Thursday

According to the VH1 website, the show will be repeated Thursday Apr. 21
1:30/12:30c AM

This show was great, just every moment....Larry on the phone, Bono and Edge...well all of thier bits are funny. I watched it with my mom (the third time) And she even liked it :wink:

bscap342.jpg

bscap344.jpg

bscap325.jpg

bscap324.jpg

Ive worked out one of the reasons this is taking me so long. Apart from various changes of clothes and scenery this film is also pretty even in terms of band member footage. Most other films I have seen are more Bono-heavy.

Back
Top Bottom