VH1 Airing All Access U2!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Aaaaaack! My roommate is home and has not moved from the tv all day! :no: Drat, it figures. She never watches tv and the one day they're showing a U2 show she's hooked on some kind of movie marathon (I suppose I can't complain too much, as this is her apartment). I'll be at work for the Tuesday show. Can someone please recap any highlights for me?

Thanks for the reminder!! This special is so awesome.

btw does anyone have a cap of larry in that tight black shirt when they were at vertigo rehersals?? He looks so damn good there! :drool:

bonofox said:
Thanks for the reminder!! This special is so awesome.
:sad:

Maybe I could tell roomie that Ed Mcmahon is downstairs, waiting with a million dollar check and then grab the tv...

Nevermind, it's over anyways :banghead:

Aww, sorry Ralphie! That really sucks. You should try to get someone to tape the Tues showing for you...

Thank you so much for letting us know. I never check tv listings and would have missed it but thanks to you I recorded it and wow it was wonderful!! Thanks soooo much! :)

JCOSTER said:
watching again but this time w/my kids, hope I don't drool too much!!! they'll think mom has really lost it....:crazy:

Mine already know I have lost it.

They find me Bono pics and icons all the time. :)

kellyahern said:

I was thinking that too. Kinda weird looking at this now after you have been to the concerts but brings back great memories. I think that VH1 should package this and sell it with other behind the scene stuff that didn't appear up in this hour long show. I would buy it.

I was just watching this! It rocked! I fall in love with his speaking voice all over again :love:

kellyahern said:

I like how they show Bono playing around on the drum and then you see the lightbulb go off above his head :wink: "hey, that's an interesting idea :)".

:hmm: Yes, yes it is . . .

:bonodrum: :bonodrum: :bonodrum:

:giggle: Bono. :heart:

Back
Top Bottom