VH-1/VCR question--help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
Does anyone know when the VH-1 Mojo show comes on? I normally don't watch these "list" programs on VH-1, but this one's special! I don't want to miss this! Thanks in advance to anyone who can give me info about it! I can't wait to see our boys!!:drool: :drool: :love: :heart: :heart: :heart:

OMGOMGOMG

Thank you Martha I forgot all about it!!!!!!!

Phew I gots 10 minutes! LOL

Okay I am such a loser....I fell asleep and missed where U2 rated.

um yeah I woke up at like 1 am and they had nstink on and I cried :sad:

So, did anyone watch it? I couldn't watch it because my sister had some friends over and they rented movies and decided to watch them on the TV set that has cable... mine doesn't... :mad:

I watched the show. It was interesting, really. They said some really cool things about our guys. Moby said they'd never made a bad record, and they talked about their longevity, of course. They talked about Bono's humanitarian stuff, and oh, the people love that. Nice! They ranked #15. The rankings were arbritrary as hell, as always with these damn list shows, which I'm actually not a huge fan of. Ozzy #2? I like Ozzy OK, but I'm not sure I would have given him such a high ranking. It was definitely "show biz".

I saw it! I was a little disappointed because I thought our guys should have at least ranked in the Top 10, and I was REALLY disappointed to see Creed ranked ahead of them. But it was still cool. They even had Russell Simmons (I think that's his name), a big hip-hop producer, talking about how Bono is an inspiration to other artists and how they all get behind him - he was probably referring to the "What's Going On?" project.

They reaired it and I missed the U2 section again!!!!!

Damn those cheesy TV movies that suck you in and make you watch :mad:

Bono's shades said:
I saw it! I was a little disappointed because I thought our guys should have at least ranked in the Top 10, and I was REALLY disappointed to see Creed ranked ahead of them. But it was still cool. They even had Russell Simmons (I think that's his name), a big hip-hop producer, talking about how Bono is an inspiration to other artists and how they all get behind him - he was probably referring to the "What's Going On?" project.

Well, like I said I thought the rankings were crazy and arbritrary, but that's those rankings for you--they're a bit silly. I wouldn't have put Creed or some of those other people ahead of them, either. But then the whole deal about who's got the most "mojo" is subjective, anyway. Hell, if you're counting who got the most scandal stories in the newspapers.....not a "strong" suit for our guys, but screw that, in the grand scheme of things who gives a damn about the number of times the cops have shown up at someone's house?

Back
Top Bottom