Very Important Bono question.Please help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2sangel

War Child
21 Duke Street Dublin eating a gorgonzola sandwich
I already posted this in another forum but thought I would try this since you all are Bono experts:sexywink: Here goes:Several years ago Propaganda had an aricle that featured Bonos photos in Ethiopia and I want to purchase one of the prints.I already emailed Terri at Propaganda who told me to email Cecilia and I have received no response.Do you any of you have suggesyions on who I could email?I am very serious about purchasing a print guys!Any help you can give me is greatly appreciated!:heart:

Email Cecilia again...how long has it been since you originally wrote her? I had to write her twice about the last issue of Propaganda.
In your email, you could ask her if there is someone else you should email, that might get her to respond qicker ;)
Good luck!
Mrs.Clayton

I'm almost positive you can't buy those prints. I think they were in a book once, but I was told there are no negetives left so they won't be reprinted. I have three of them on my computer if you want to see them, but I doubt you'll be able to buy actual photos.

Back
Top Bottom