Vertigo red "V"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

VicksSs

Refugee
I was wondering if anyone has a big picture of the red V... I want to do a t-shirt and I thought if maybe I have a bigger one it'd be easier :up: Thanks, as usual!!! :wave:

Last edited:
I don't :reject: , but I've always wondered if they got into copyright trouble with these people :wink:

48450531.jpg

Thanks!! Anyone else?? :)

kellyahern said:
I don't :reject: , but I've always wondered if they got into copyright trouble with these people :wink:

48450531.jpg

:lmao: what's that about?

^ :lol: :hmm: well that makes sense... :ohmy: OMFG!!! THE TRUTH ABOUT EDGE!!!

kellyahern said:

mid-80s miniseries about aliens who looked human but were really evil lizards and they invaded earth

Why I remember it, I do not know :reject:

My mom loved that series! Don't know why thought :shrug: :lmao:

If I remember right...they went to earth to eat the human population or at least do something to the human population....I even remember that one of the human charaters got pregnat and had a human/lizard alien baby!

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

My mom loved that series! Don't know why thought :shrug: :lmao:

If I remember right...they went to earth to eat the human population or at least do something to the human population....I even remember that one of the human charaters got pregnat and had a human/lizard alien baby!

My dad watched it :lol:

Didn't they eat birds or parakeets too :scratch:?

I'm sorry I hijacked VicksSs's thread :reject:.

Anyone else have U2 V's?

kellyahern said:

My dad watched it :lol:

Didn't they eat birds or parakeets too :scratch:?

I'm sorry I hijacked VicksSs's thread :reject:.

Anyone else have U2 V's?

They ate the animals as sort of a subisitue or something.....I do remember one of the lizard aliens eating a hamster (I also remember the actress actually ate some form of candy or chocolate for the hamster)

Yup....they would eat small rodents and birds.....and from what I remember....the sound of their voices was two voices at once. Almost what Bono does on most of the current album.

:D

:lol: Hijacking allowed :wink: This thread got funny!!! I already got my red V form above so don't worry :D

I am a huge V fan (geek alert!) I have the DVD set and eveything so imagine my shock when I saw the T-shirt stand open in San Diego opening night.
Funny.

The show is actually being repeated here in Finland right at the moment but it's on so late that I can't be bothered to wait up to watch it and seem as I've seen it before when it originally aired back in the 80's (it was one of my favourtie shows) I can't be bothered to tape it either!
But I have one query about the V sign that appeares on the U2 tour T-shirt with a picture of the whole band and Bono standing astride the V. According to Dan Brown's DA Vince Code novel, he claims that the V sign is also the ancient symbol for the female and on the T-shirt you've got Bono legs forming a /\ which is suppose to be the ancient symbol of the male. And so forming the symbol of unity and equality. So I've always wondered that, is this just a coincidence or some sort of secret message from the band!?!:hmm:

Last edited:
^ wow, that sounds interesting!! Gotta check it... What's certain is that B looks :drool: in that pic :wink:

Back
Top Bottom