Vertigo DVD stills

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2granny

Blue Crack Addict
LAPOE

613d6d2c.jpg

8d3059ae.jpg

852ea089.jpg

963ea154.jpg

44df95d2.jpg

b513a846.jpg

mmmm, THANKS!!!! I really appreciate these, since I don't have $$$ to buy the DVD yet and my friend's viewing party isn't till Friday night :hyper:

wow, beautiful :sick:
I'm getting the dvd next week, but the stills just make me want to grab everything I've saved up and buy it right now :drool:

thanks so much for sharing u2granny :bow: :bow:

Thank you for the beautiful stills! MrPurrl and I watched part of the DVD the other night, up through SYCMIOYO, then we were having a bad storm and lost electricity. :( Mine were not the only damp eyes in the house at that time. :wink: This one is really special for me because I was there on May 9.

I've made a few caps from the Documentary. And, you'll notice, I enjoy the "Bono enjoys his cake" part a bit too much.:shifty:

cake1.jpg

cake2.jpg

cake3.jpg

cake4.jpg

cake5.jpg

bonedge1.jpg

citydoc1.jpg

bondoc1.jpg

sometimes1.jpg

sometimes2.jpg

sometimes3.jpg

I capped this part of SYCMIOYO because it was essentially filmed from the exact angle that I remember that song from my concert in Boston. Really awesome!

I might make some more later.

Would you have been in the GA line then (wait, what am I asking if you were on the rail obviously you were:lol: )

Well, I've got a cap of that... Maybe you're in it!:ohmy:

fans1.jpg

?

Whoa!!! That is AWESOME!

I couldn't help but think, while watching the DVD, that if they had filmed in Boston again I would have basically seen myself during the whole thing.:wink: I'd die!

Back
Top Bottom