Vampire Squad- bareneck-ed napes please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2Kitten said:
Oh yes, Billie, Robert Plant Bono is gorgeous! I have a hugeass one if you want to see it :drool:

bonojt69.jpg

and One Bono is always a treat :love:

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
Thank you....
:faint:

I wanted to say THANK YOU to the Vampire Squad here fore all these wounderfull Bono neck pics they are. Iam a girl who cant get enough of the Bono neck and his his smile. Also drool thud:drool:

eriekittym Who cant get enough Bono neck

eriekittym said:
I wanted to say THANK YOU to the Vampire Squad here fore all these wounderfull Bono neck pics they are. Iam a girl who cant get enough of the Bono neck and his his smile. Also drool thud:drool:

eriekittym Who cant get enough Bono neck

Whoo-hoo! :dance: A girl after my own heart! BONO NECK BONO NECK BONO NECK!!!!!! :drool: :combust: It is good you have joined us :macdevil: :up:

:drool: :drool: OMG THANK YOU U2 Kitten fore the Bono sexy neck pic. What can I say I LOVE that neck. And that is a very GREAT pic.

Thanks U2 Kitten

eriekittym

:drool: More Bono neck the better thats what I say. Vampira that sounds like me BONO NECK BONO NECK. I have feeling Iam gonna have tons of fun here.

eriekittym Who cant get enough Bono neck!!

eriekittym said:
:drool: More Bono neck the better thats what I say. Vampira that sounds like me BONO NECK BONO NECK. I have feeling Iam gonna have tons of fun here.

eriekittym I like you a lot! :yes: :lmao: :drool: Somebody who loves necks as much as I do! There are a few other neck lovers here but you really want to bite it like I do! What part of that neck do you like best? I want it all, but I have a fetish for the back of his neck, it's so sexy and I am so hot for it! See that's why I want to cut all his hair off it (see my location) for more naked neck sexiness! :drool: (see the pic in my avatar!) I know he's got nice hair, nothing against his hair, I used to like it longer but my hair fetish lost the fight with my neck fetish, there were scissors and a lot of cutting and now it's all lying on the barber's floor of my imagination. I want the neck bare naked! :evil: Okay I'm weird. Hope I didn't scare you. But I do love BONO NECK!!!!!

*snip snip* dreams of cutting all the hair off Bono's neck and licking it, kissing it and biting it once it's bare naked! :censored: Less hair =more neck! I can't get enough of that Bono neck either!

Last edited:
Scare me not at all LOL. You sound just like me about his neck. Me I like the sides of his neck please more the better. The side where you can see a vain that sticks out kinda. Oh I have sceen youre avatar I LOVE it. My Avtar is like Bono wanting to bite. Or at least thats what my silly mind make me think. And I saw that post youre talking about wanting to cut his hair off. Thats not a bad idea at least not to me. As long as his neck there Iam happy. I like you alot Vampira. Whene I came here I thought about changing my name to Bono neck Vampire lover. But I thought no I well just stick with the name people know me by. Thene I saw youre Vampira name and I saide oh well. What Iam saying thats the name I would have choosen to. I was goona say hope you guys dont think Iam so starnge. I cant help it he brings this out in me.

eriekittym

eriekittym said:

*Behold the Sexy Neck*:drool: :drool: :drool: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Oh Vampira I know what you mean. Its got me something really bad allways has. One could say Bono even turned me this way. :drool: :drool:

eriekittym

Billie Midol Thank you fore posting that Bono neck pic. Just makes me want to sink my fangs in to that neck. Btw I love that concert Zoo Tv VERY VERY much. :drool: :drool:

eriekittym

Back
Top Bottom