Valentine's Day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meegannie

Blue Crack Addict
I'm going to visit my boyfriend in a couple of weeks for a few days, and we're going to exchange Valentine's gifts then since our 18 month anniversary is February 8th. Anyway, I have no idea what to do or what to get for him.

Last year I took 101 Hershey's Kisses and Hugs and cut out a strip of paper for each one and wrote something that I loved about him on it and attached it to one of the chocolates, and also made a book (from one of those spiral bound photo album things) of love quotes with a drawing/painting that I did for each (for the cover I went through a huge stack of magazines and cut out every "love" I could find and made a collage). I'd like to make something again this year, in addition to all the little gifts we always buy for each other, but I don't have any ideas of what to make.

So my question is what is the best Valentine's or anniversary gift you've ever given or recieved? Alternately, if you were dating your favourite band member, what would you do or get them? ;)

A photo album with pictures of you and him together?

That would be a nice gift if you don't see him very often in my opinion.

If I could get a great Valentines day present it would be a room filled with rose petals and a big box wrapped with my present inside inside lots of smaller boxes.

This Valentines is the one year anniversary for me and my boyfriend, I'm not sure what I'll get him, but I know he wants a new pair of track pants.

Last Valentines he got me a cool hanging house plant. I guess that sounds dumb, but I really like it and it's huge now so I've got lots of little ones. This summer he got me two guinea pigs and called it a six month gift (not that we celebrate months, he just needed a good reason to get them). Those are my two favorites.

I think the best (maybe not best, but most creative and thoughtful...) thing I ever gave him was a little book that had one nice thing about him for each day we'd been going out up until the day I gave it (it was like 260-something). Oh, and a really nice basketball that had all these special features I know nothing about, but it was expensive and as far as I know, he's played with it ONCE. He says he's saving it for indoors and doesn't want to ruin it on pavement....

geez, i have the same problem!!! :crazy:

i dunno what to give to him!!! i am living in ireland, he is living in france (not for that long now!!) and he is coming to visit me here the 7th of february... so i have to find something before that date!!!! :hyper:

we will go to have dinner in the clarence... but well, that's not enough :huh:

never received a valentine's gift, but what i'd say:

a kiss
but i won't go into futher detail. :evil:

Back
Top Bottom