USA Today 12/4/2001

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JessicaAnn

ONE love, blood, life
Originally posted by Bonavoix:
Is there a picture?
biggrin.gif

Yes, a very delicious pic of the boys that I have not seen before.

------------------
Jessica

"Rock and roll doggie"
--Bono

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

?Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades.?
--Bono

is this the picture that is in the print version of USAToday? I got this off of the USAToday website under the Life section, it accompanied an article about the tour...

aD83985.jpg

Originally posted by MissVelvetDress:
is this the picture that is in the print version of USAToday? I got this off of the USAToday website under the Life section, it accompanied an article about the tour...

aD83985.jpg

No-it's a different pic in the paper-on the front of the Life section-it's a pretty hot pic.

Larry in a black shirt
eek.gif
and those cute lil' embroidered pants.

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam

The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry

Originally posted by Gina Marie:

Larry in a black shirt
eek.gif
and those cute lil' embroidered pants.

It looks like Edge attaked Larry with his Bedazzler.

------------------
Jessica

"Rock and roll doggie"
--Bono

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

--Bono

?Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades.?
--Bono

Originally posted by MissVelvetDress:

aD83985.jpg
Now I'm starvin'

------------------
~*Mona*~ Echo's Pimpstress Protege, 97% compatible with Bono
Love me, give me soul.

"I said I believed in standing, and in leaving your life for rock and roll, and in television, and in origins..."

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" ~Echo~

A little less circuitry,
a little more poetry.

I picked up the USA Today this evening and noticed the "bedazzled pants" that Larry is wearing, it made me laugh and say "WTF, is Larry wearing Bedazzled Pants!?"...
smile.gif

I wonder if the article is posted on thier website. I will look later....thanks for the info!

WOAH. Here's a scary quote:

At 13, he [Bono] visited a coffee shop before school and left 30 minutes before it was demolished by a bomb.

YIKES. 30 more minutes and there may not have been any U2...or any Bono!!
frown.gif

Good article!

O MY! What a lovely pic! I brought it back to work and showed it to everyone, before cutting out the pics and posting them in my cubicle!
Then on the way home, I stopped to get another copy
wink.gif

I know, Disco, I read that.....talk about SCARY.

Originally posted by Discoteque:
WOAH. Here's a scary quote:
At 13, he [Bono] visited a coffee shop before school and left 30 minutes before it was demolished by a bomb.
YIKES. 30 more minutes and there may not have been any U2...or any Bono!!
frown.gif
[/B]

Bono told the story of that at the 10/16 Chicago show. Isn't that freaky?
eek.gif

Could someone please scan the picture that's with the article? I want to see Larry's bedazzle pants.
biggrin.gif

OMG ... I was freaking out when I saw this.

At work, we get the USA Today (I work in a small office of about 90 people). I was sitting in the lunchroom quickly scanning the USA Today when I saw the article. My good friend Carrie walked in ans saw this HUGE grin on my face. She asked what got me in such a good mood. She took one look at the paper and knew.

Well, I am off to the lunchroom to steal the USA Today for my collection.

------------------
Jessica

"Rock and roll doggie"
--Bono

--Bono

--Bono

--Bono

[This message has been edited by JessicaAnn (edited 12-04-2001).]

Damn I missed it where can I get a copy? That pic is old, from way before the tour started. I've seen it a lot before.

------------------
~We need new dreams tonight~

[This message has been edited by Autumn454 (edited 12-05-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom