Urgent pic request! Bono in a boa?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
In general? In drag?
60134803_4266bea8ca_o-1.jpg

I know I have a couple more. I need to look for them.

16512174_432a9816c4_b-1.jpg

That's all I can find for the moment, I know I have another one somewhere or another where he has what looks like a white one and a pink(?) one or something like that but I have no idea where it is right now and my internet is so slow. :doh:

16512174_432a9816c4_b-1.jpg

That's all I can find for the moment, I know I have another one somewhere or another where he has what looks like a white one and a pink(?) one or something like that but I have no idea where it is right now and my internet is so slow. :doh:

Thanks! These are great! :applaud:

are yuu looking for a specific pic ?

he wore a boa Boston 5/28/05 . I have from that night , but I'm always looking for more .

there's also a few from Popmart . I love that Bono is confident in his manhood enough so to wear a boa . :drool:

Popmart .
970621r4-17.jpg

970621r4-14.jpg

lots of great pics guys! :drool:

I know I have another one somewhere or another where he has what looks like a white one and a pink(?) one or something like that but I have no idea where it is right now and my internet is so slow. :doh:

Is this the one? I think someone said it was the colors of the Irish flag.

bonoboalaugh.jpg

I can't believe I forgot that one .:doh:

bonocomet , do you by chance know what show that was ?

new boa pics to hunt for . :hmm:

I don't sorry, I also can't remember who said that about the colors, maybe Bonofox? :hmm: It would be great to see more pics in full to see the colors!

I don't sorry, I also can't remember who said that about the colors, maybe Bonofox? :hmm: It would be great to see more pics in full to see the colors!

it was the irish flag, and I think I have the pic tagged at home :hmm: I can take a look when I get home, otherwise, the pic is on u2-vt.com so I could search there..

Back
Top Bottom