Until the end of the world vid caps

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
2eba2862.jpg

5cec02a2.jpg

d1442740.jpg

~BrightestStar~ said:

*snort* :lmao:
*has such urge to say somethin*

No..must...be....good....:combust:

*oh gosh the possibilities..:laugh:*

:silent:

*chokes..............................is a dragon considered a reptile?

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lmao:

A large one :combust:

:lmao:

*runs out again....I have to be good!!!*

I was talking about the pants bri.....the pants...I wonder if there dragon hide:shifty: ....I ummm...heard its very um.....in this year.......

~BrightestStar~ said:
Hey kids...
I only said that a dragon is a large reptile.

Nothing more or less......I'm being good. :tongue:

Dis...back to Siberia young lady. :tsk:

:wink: :hug:

Anymore caps?

*ouch ouch.....bri you don't have to drag me back by my ear!!!:madspit:

sorry for derailing the thread....I was just let out of my cage and well I forgot I wasn't let out of siberia alone..sorry:(

Hmmm... I was thinking of a different UTEOTW video, although i'm a little relieved there aren't stills from that one. It's always disturbed me a little.

Thanks for the wonderful stills.

beau2ifulday said:
Hmmm... I was thinking of a different UTEOTW video, although i'm a little relieved there aren't stills from that one. It's always disturbed me a little.

Thanks for the wonderful stills.

I'll bite. Which video are you talking about? There might be stills. :wink:

u2granny said:

I'll bite. Which video are you talking about? There might be stills. :wink:

:no:

I really dislike that video, but it's the one which is very fast moving visually - it features alot of inverted colours for the background in places, close up shots of the band's faces and what looks like a human tied up and covered in blood.

beau2ifulday said:

I really dislike that video, but it's the one which is very fast moving visually - it features alot of inverted colours for the background in places, close up shots of the band's faces and what looks like a human tied up and covered in blood.

I have vague recollections of that one. (I have vague recollections of a lot of things lately)

u2granny said:

I have vague recollections of that one. (I have vague recollections of a lot of things lately)

Come to think of it I think some of the stills I posted are from that video I just didn't capture anything but the band.

:reject: I meant to edit my previous post not quote myself.

beau2ifulday said:

Isn't that the one on the Achtung Baby Videos? The one where it looks like Edge is wrapped in plastic wrap? That one creeps me out too, I have to admit.

Back
Top Bottom