uncut special scans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kellyahern

Blue Crack Supplier
8 years and I still can't think of anything witty
bf4204bc.jpg

I didn't scan all the pics, because a lot of them have been posted here before, but it's probably easier to go to the photobucket album than posting the scans here - please let me know if you have trouble seeing the pics :wave:

http://img1.photobucket.com/albums/0903/kellyahern/uncut/

if it asks you for a password, it's "u2photos"

Last edited:
Hi guys, glad you liked them :wave:

to answer the questions:
-I got it at the Virgin Megastore in Orlando
-It has articles, essays by journalists about U2 and pictures (no new interviews, but it looks like there's some from past issues of uncut or nme)
-the 20 sweetest songs (as chosen by the uncut panel) are:

1. WTSHNN
2. One
3. WOWY
4. Bad
5. Until the End of the World
6. Beautiful Day
7. Sunday Bloody Sunday
8. Pride
9. The Fly
10. All I Want is You
11. New Year's Day
12. Stay (Faraway, So Close)
13. ISHFWILF
14. The Unforgettable Fire
15. Desire
16. Angel of Harlem
17. Miss Sarajevo
18. A Sort of Homecoming
19. Acrobat
20. Out of Control

To be honest, imho some of the articles are kinda so-so and have factual errors (ex. a picture of concert promoter Bill Graham is incorrectly indentified as the late Hot Press founder Bill Graham). And then there's this tidbit from the profile on Larry (page 98):

"The pair (Larry and Ann) live quietly in Sutton, on the edge of Dublin, with their three children, Aaron, Ava, and Anya ."

Anya??? I thought the third one was a boy :scratch: :confused: I'm confused now, but that's what the article says :lol:

Last edited:
Oh my total THUD :faint:

84b0ae33.jpg

Now that I have these saved, I won't have to buy the mag :reject: :uhoh: I'd like to have it but I'm low on money this month and something always happens to ruin all my mags anyway :sigh:

I've gone to several bookstores this weekend and I can't find the magazine anywhere. I know eventually it will be all over the place but I want it now! :mad:

kellyahern said:

To be honest, imho some of the articles are kinda so-so and have factual errors (ex. a picture of concert promoter Bill Graham is incorrectly indentified as the late Hot Press founder Bill Graham). And then there's this tidbit from the profile on Larry (page 98):

"The pair (Larry and Ann) live quietly in Sutton, on the edge of Dublin, with their three children, Aaron, Ava, and Anya ."

Anya??? I thought the third one was a boy :scratch: :confused: I'm confused now, but that's what the article says :lol:

:confused: :der: :crack: :scratch:

That one gets me too! We never knew much about the kid, but I thought we were at least sure he was a boy!

Didn't Bono announce the birth of a baby boy at the London promotional pre tour show in Feb. 2001? I've heard that a lot!

U2Kitten said:
Didn't Bono announce the birth of a baby boy at the London promotional pre tour show in Feb. 2001? I've heard that a lot!

yeah he did! lol.

and Larry & Ann don't live in Sutton :huh: that article seems pretty faulty. but great pics :drool:

MrsSpringsteen said:
Thanks kelly

I like the picture of Bono behind the tree :cute:

Is that a fan w/ him-the blond girl? She's next to shirtless sweaty Bono :wink:

:hmm: I think she's from Principle Management - the same pic (a smaller version) is in the BP Fallon book "Faraway, So Close" about the zoo tour. The U2 people went on a cruise and Bono and Paul McG went swimming . . . I don't remember the whole thing, does anyone else remember this? :lol: :reject:

Back
Top Bottom